Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Who is this girl. She's my faceclaim, so, I will proceed to use pictures of her in posts.
Says she's called 'The Order Grande'.

sample_d6ee35637a7b19dbded0bb47631947e99f23854f.png

Oh blue Pegasus. Everyone else is fighting for their lives and BP is playing card games in the safety of their guild hall.

>Trying to read 1x1 interest check thread

>Entire thread is written in eye rape pink and white.

>Sees rule about realistic FC's only

>Torture was meaningless.

I think I'm blind.

Also Lucian confirmed for scrub tier fire mage. He better not let Tanari see him getting hurt by his own flames lest she laugh at him. And what sort of grown man wants a teenage girl to laugh at them?

Colt556 said:
Here, have a cute girl. It'll make you feel better.
e8c2e726efbc095dc783849ae45a4bcb.png

Edit: Also for the record that's how Tanari has her sword. Just so ya know.
I didn’t expect her to keep it up her butt.

Colt556 said:
Also Lucian confirmed for scrub tier fire mage. He better not let Tanari see him getting hurt by his own flames lest she laugh at him. And what sort of grown man wants a teenage girl to laugh at them?
Black fire is literally a lot hotter than normal fire d:. Besides, it did minimal damage.

Mitchs98 said:
>Trying to read 1x1 interest check thread
>Entire thread is written in eye rape pink and white.

>Sees rule about realistic FC's only

>Torture was meaningless.

I think I'm blind.
RIP in pepperoni Mitch's eyes

*Presses F to pay respects*

Colt556 said:
Oh blue Pegasus. Everyone else is fighting for their lives and BP is playing card games in the safety of their guild hall.
Hey! Its a very intense game of cards xD someones gonna end up with a afro until Xmas.

Colt556 said:
Scrub. Tier. Fire. Mage. Gonna get laughed at.
Meanwhile Tanari is lit on fire while she laughs.

Mykinkaiser said:
RIP in pepperoni Mitch's eyes
*Presses F to pay respects*
The bad thing was it was actually a FxF thread but the thing about realistic FC's wasn't posted until last ;-;

@Zuka I'll work on my post now for you. Smh Kelica didn't think about placing some sort of mystical forest witch voodoo repel o' flamo enchantment on them vines first.

LeSoraAmari said:
@Zuka I'll work on my post now for you. Smh Kelica didn't think about placing some sort of mystical forest witch voodoo repel o' flamo enchantment on them vines first.
"Smh Kelica didn't think."

There is your answer xD

Mitchs98 said:
Meanwhile Tanari is lit on fire while she laughs.
The bad thing was it was actually a FxF thread but the thing about realistic FC's wasn't posted until last ;-;
Y'know, if you wanna get all SCIENCE in here it being 'black flame' would actually make it rather cool. I mean, ignoring the fact that it's pure magic since black fire isn't really a thing, the only SCIENCE method of attaining a black flame would be for it to be so cool it doesn't actually emit any visible color. So if we wanna be all smart and physics n shit Tanari's fire is hotter than Lucian's.

eRPII8g.jpg

Colt556 said:
Y'know, if you wanna get all SCIENCE in here it being 'black flame' would actually make it rather cool. I mean, ignoring the fact that it's pure magic since black fire isn't really a thing, the only SCIENCE method of attaining a black flame would be for it to be so cool it doesn't actually emit any visible color. So if we wanna be all smart and physics n shit Tanari's fire is hotter than Lucian's.
eRPII8g.jpg
Was actually about to say something like that xD although not as scientificy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back