Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Britt-21]#StaminaForWeeks

[/QUOTE]
HAVE YOUR SMELLY EMMERICH GREY-SAMA IS ALL MINE!

And Garrett

And Mia....

Zuka said:
HAVE YOUR SMELLY EMMERICH GREY-SAMA IS ALL MINE!
And Garrett

And Mia....
He does smell like blood atm...

Also, I should post for Mia...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a cute girl at the beach.

1470061630226.jpg

Isune said:
Don't force the ship. Let the ship come to you.
Meh not forcing anything more of making a joke out of the fact that he likley won't be in a romantic relationship with anyone elses characters. Also I miss anything good in the ooc(says knowing damn well I didn't)

Colt556 said:
Shit dude what do you do when you go to the beach? Blindfold yourself?
It's not that. It's that a giant image like this artificially inflates the page size and I don't want other people to see me looking at a fanservicey pic of an anime girl in a bikini. People will look at me strangely. I don't want to have to explain to them that the thread is particularly pervy, and I don't want to be judged for it.

Genon said:
It's not that. It's that a giant image like this artificially inflates the page size and I don't want other people to see me looking at a fanservicey pic of an anime girl in a bikini. People will look at me strangely. I don't want to have to explain to them that the thread is particularly pervy, and I don't want to be judged for it.
Begs the question why you're letting people look at your phone/laptop/computer to begin with. But I'll keep it in mind, should still be prepared to scroll past though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back