Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Don't worry I predict diamond and pearl remakes next. Unfortunately the third games never get remakes. That why emerald was a post game thing for oras

[/QUOTE]
????

They just didn't make a remake for Emerald because it was the least liked out of Ruby and Saphore xD

No one liked Wallace. xD

And yes, I need to see Cynthia again. I love her. Her team is probably the only one I had trouble with lmao

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You don't even know how much I'd pay to be in your position.
Gumshoos. Enough said.

Metagross is my favorite steel-type by far. He looks so cool and he's part Psychic and his attack is fucking insane and-

I didn't have any trouble with Diantha either, though I usually wait to train my Pokemon and shit until after the game is finished. :v

OH MY GOD SAME

I'm afraid Cynthia's gonna cream people even worse than she used to though. D:

[/QUOTE]
They actually nurfed her team CONSIDERABLY in the Black/White/Black 2/White 2 games. I hope they return her to her former glory in these remakes.

OMG 3D CYNTHIA XGANAHAJBSS

LeSoraAmari said:
????
They just didn't make a remake for Emerald because it was the least liked out of Ruby and Saphore xD

No one liked Wallace. xD

And yes, I need to see Cynthia again. I love her. Her team is probably the only one I had trouble with lmao
Can you name a third game that's gotten a remake ._. ? I honestly don't see them remaking platinum they'll probably do what they did with emerald.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Can you name a third game that's gotten a remake ._. ? I honestly don't see them remaking platinum they'll probably do what they did with emerald.

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean by third game?

By that I see you as saying 'third gen' of which Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire were the remakes

LeSoraAmari said:
????

No one liked Wallace. xD

That fucking Garchomp still gives me nightmares. :v

I actually tried battling people using her Platinum team before. Togekiss is bae <3<3<3

LeSoraAmari said:
They actually nurfed her team CONSIDERABLY in the Black/White/Black 2/White 2 games. I hope they return her to her former glory in these remakes.
OMG 3D CYNTHIA XGANAHAJBSS
I swear to god if they don't. I want the remake to force me to have as much trouble as I did in my first Platinum play.

Fucking Gardenia

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You don't even know how much I'd pay to be in your position.
Gumshoos. Enough said.

Metagross is my favorite steel-type by far. He looks so cool and he's part Psychic and his attack is fucking insane and-

I didn't have any trouble with Diantha either, though I usually wait to train my Pokemon and shit until after the game is finished. :v

OH MY GOD SAME

I'm afraid Cynthia's gonna cream people even worse than she used to though. D:

[/QUOTE]
Actually I was raised around my step dad and he was just terrible so yeah...

LeSoraAmari said:
What do you mean by third game?
By that I see you as saying 'third gen' of which Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire were the remakes
No I mean like

Ruby, sapphire, and then Emerald is the third game

Diamond, pearl, and then platinum is the third that kind of thing.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]That fucking Garchomp still gives me nightmares. :v
I actually tried battling people using her Platinum team before. Togekiss is bae <3<3<3

I swear to god if they don't. I want the remake to force me to have as much trouble as I did in my first Platinum play.

Fucking Gardenia

[/QUOTE]
Gardenia was a scrub wtf

I literally only had trouble with Cynthia because of her bloody Garchomp smh

When I replayed Pokemon I had a multitype team and had Pokemon like Garchomp, Gardevoir, Rapidash, Togekiss and others I can't remember. You don't understand how strong Garchomp is until you have one for yourself lmao

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Actually I was raised around my step dad and he was just terrible so yeah...

[/QUOTE]
I'd still pay to be in your position.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]No I mean like
Ruby, sapphire, and then Emerald is the third game

Diamond, pearl, and then platinum is the third that kind of thing.

[/QUOTE]
But those are the only ones to even have third games, right...?

Firered and Leafgreen didn't have a third member...

Nor did Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'd still pay to be in your position.

[/QUOTE]
HeartGold and SoulSilver were the remakes of Gold and Silver, of which there was also Crystal. :0

[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure the original pokemon red and green had yellow(or maybe blue I'm not positive)

LeSoraAmari said:
Gardenia was a scrub wtf
I literally only had trouble with Cynthia because of her bloody Garchomp smh

When I replayed Pokemon I had a multitype team and had Pokemon like Garchomp, Gardevoir, Rapidash, Togekiss and others I can't remember. You don't understand how strong Garchomp is until you have one for yourself lmao
It was that goddamn Roserade. Prinplup wasn't strong enough to handle it. ;-;

And I did indeed have a Garchomp for myself. It's a beautiful power to behold

LeSoraAmari said:
HeartGold and SoulSilver were the remakes of Gold and Silver, of which there was also Crystal. :0
Oh.. huh. :o

Then I guess Platinum won't get a remake in itself. ;;;-;;;

[/QUOTE]
Also thats because you don't know whar it was like growing up with my step dad. Tbh it's not that bad anymore but that's because I've endured it for so long and I'm 18 now

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]It was that goddamn Roserade. Prinplup wasn't strong enough to handle it. ;-;
And I did indeed have a Garchomp for myself. It's a beautiful power to behold

Oh.. huh. :o

Then I guess Platinum won't get a remake in itself. ;;;-;;;

[/QUOTE]
Tbf though, Platinum was EXACTLY the same as Diamond and Pearl minus the addition of Giratina. But they'll definitely add him in if they do a remake of the other two. Which they most certainly will in the future.

Omg that's it! In my mixup team I had a Roserade!

Ugh Piplup is SOOOOOOO CUTE

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Tbf though, Platinum was EXACTLY the same as Diamond and Pearl minus the addition of Giratina. But they'll definitely add him in if they do a remake of the other two. Which they most certainly will in the future.

Yep they're one of the only pokemon games that hasn't had a remake of some kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Also thats because you don't know whar it was like growing up with my step dad. Tbh it's not that bad anymore but that's because I've endured it for so long and I'm 18 now

[/QUOTE]
If he was a hypocrite, got angry when you were clumsy, moped around the house because he was pathetic, and tried to make money with the dumbest ideas because he couldn't sustain a real job, then yes, I do know what growing up with your stepdad was like. :v

LeSoraAmari said:

GIRATINA <3<3<3<3

I used Roserade as well at one point. She's fun. :3

pIPLUP IS FUCKING ADORABLE

Water starters have always held a soft spot in my heart solely because of Piplup. :D

Kayzo said:
@Colt556
Do you know any anime girls that look similar to Grace? I want more pictures for her tbh
Shame your pic for Grace is an alternate costume as the character has literally thousands upon thousands of pictures rofl. Either way the character's name is Fujiwara no Mokou

bdff5743ff5ceec7737c3e9e16dae3e96f9e2983.png

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]If he was a hypocrite, got angry when you were clumsy, moped around the house because he was pathetic, and tried to make money with the dumbest ideas because he couldn't sustain a real job, then yes, I do know what growing up with your stepdad was like. :v
GIRATINA <3<3<3<3

Water starters have always held a soft spot in my heart solely because of Piplup. :D

[/QUOTE]
Grass starters <3 I love Turtwig.

Piplup was my favourite 4th gen starter though because it evolves int a water/steel type.

Colt556 said:
Shame your pic for Grace is an alternate costume as the character has literally thousands upon thousands of pictures rofl. Either way the character's name is Fujiwara no Mokou
bdff5743ff5ceec7737c3e9e16dae3e96f9e2983.png
I DIDNT KNOW THAT BLESS YOUR SOUL

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]If he was a hypocrite, got angry when you were clumsy, moped around the house because he was pathetic, and tried to make money with the dumbest ideas because he couldn't sustain a real job, then yes, I do know what growing up with your stepdad was like. :v
GIRATINA <3<3<3<3

[/QUOTE]
Wow yeah more or less thats about it.

LeSoraAmari said:
Grass starters <3 I love Turtwig.
Piplup was my favourite 4th gen starter though because it evolves int a water/steel type.
Empoleon's a badass. >:3

Though I really don't like his attack animations. They seem... lazy. Like he's not even trying. D:

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I've never had a preferred type. I just hope the alola fire started doesn't evolve into another fighting/fire type.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, those are way too easy to counter. Especially with my bae Togekiss~

Togekiss, like many other of my favorite Pokemon, needs a Mega Evolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back