Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
guardianshadow said:
my team is only evs
An all Eevee based team? So unoriginal. Cool though, I've always wanted to try that.

But I only use Psychic/steel types, been that way since gen 3. I used to use Eevee though, it's a good Pokemon.

LeSoraAmari said:
An all Eevee based team? So unoriginal. Cool though, I've always wanted to try that.
But I only use Psychic/steel types, been that way since gen 3. I used to use Eevee though, it's a good Pokemon.
i mostly use my team when im bored

LeSoraAmari said:
Metagross is my FAVOURITE. And it's been my ace since Pokemon Ruby lmao
I haven't been playing Pokemon that long, my first game being Platinum in 2012... I had no idea what I was doing.

But come X and Y, Gardevoir's been my Pokemon of choice. I had a Fairy-type team and I would fuck shit up.

I managed to beat someone else's team in a matter of 5 turns because double battles. :D

guardianshadow said:
i mostly use my team when im bored
I've literally always had Metagross, Claydol, and Skarmory on my team. The other three have always changed.

In platinum I had an Espeon instead of Bisharp (because Bisharp came out with X/Y) and instead of Gallade, I had Aggron. I tended to trade Pokemon over so that I had my team LOL

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I haven't been playing Pokemon that long, my first game being Platinum in 2012... I had no idea what I was doing.
But come X and Y, Gardevoir's been my Pokemon of choice. I had a Fairy-type team and I would fuck shit up.

I managed to beat someone else's team in a matter of 5 turns because double battles. :D

[/QUOTE]
I don't like Fairy types, and I HATE Sylveon. xD

I've been playing since the beginning, my very first game was blue lmao

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I haven't been playing Pokemon that long, my first game being Platinum in 2012... I had no idea what I was doing.

[/QUOTE]
I destroyed Dianthas mega gardevoir because I had mega Metagross lmao

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yup...

[/QUOTE]
Oh well. I'm sure things'll get better.

I have parental issues myself, except the problem with mine is that my dad came back rather than went away. :v

LeSoraAmari said:
I've literally always had Metagross, Claydol, and Skarmory on my team. The other three have always changed.
In platinum I had an Espeon instead of Bisharp (because Bisharp came out with X/Y) and instead of Gallade, I had Aggron. I tended to trade Pokemon over so that I had my team LOL
I've never really liked using steel-types. They're so slow... I mean, there are ways around that, but people seem to always use the types that they're weak against. D:

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Can't wait for Sun, and moon. I'm totally getting Pokemon sun.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not too sure about that.

I'm excited about the ice/fairy variation of Ninetails though

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oh well. I'm sure things'll get better.
I have parental issues myself, except the problem with mine is that my dad came back rather than went away. :v

I've never really liked using steel-types. They're so slow... I mean, there are ways around that, but people seem to always use the types that they're weak against. D:

[/QUOTE]
My dad actually lost contact with my mom when I was young due to her moving. But I found him on Facebook and found out he doesn't want anything to do with me.

LeSoraAmari said:
I don't like Fairy types, and I HATE Sylveon. xD
I've been playing since the beginning, my very first game was blue lmao
LeSoraAmari said:
I destroyed Dianthas mega gardevoir because I had mega Metagross lmao
I was iffy about Fairy Types at first, but they grew onto me.

And Sylveon's great. Tanking attacks4weeks

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Dragon/fairy type

[/QUOTE]
meGA ALTARIA

SHE'S SO FLUFFY

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oh well. I'm sure things'll get better.

[/QUOTE]
Metagross, Scarmory, and Bisharp are actually really fast Pokemon. For steel types. Metagross is a pseudo-legendary though so he's of of course pretty powerful. Being a psychic type as well, he has a frighteningly high level of special attack and his defense is incredible. :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I was iffy about Fairy Types at first, but they grew onto me.

meGA ALTARIA

SHE'S SO FLUFFY

[/QUOTE]
I NEVER have trouble with them because steel is super effective against fairy by like x2 xD

I swamped Diantha's team. xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Come on Sun and moon are going to be great!

[/QUOTE]
No I want a remake of Platinum SO BADLY

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]not in the least......_. due to abandonment issues with my real father that's not likley. He has single handedly dropped my self-esteem to its lowest possible low. The next step is the pit of self loathing, and hate, and all that good stuff.

[/QUOTE]
i will try to boost it with the power of pictures!

p

p

no regrets

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I was iffy about Fairy Types at first, but they grew onto me.

meGA ALTARIA

SHE'S SO FLUFFY

[/QUOTE]
I'm hyped for that new fire/Poison type its a game changer!

LeSoraAmari said:
Don't worry I predict diamond and pearl remakes next. Unfortunately the third games never get remakes. That why emerald was a post game thing for oras

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]My dad actually lost contact with my mom when I was young due to her moving. But I found him on Facebook and found out he doesn't want anything to do with me.

[/QUOTE]
You don't even know how much I'd pay to be in your position.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Come on Sun and moon are going to be great!

[/QUOTE]
Gumshoos. Enough said.

LeSoraAmari said:
Metagross, Scarmory, and Bisharp are actually really fast Pokemon. For steel types. Metagross is a pseudo-legendary though so he's of of course pretty powerful. Being a psychic type as well, he has a frighteningly high level of special attack and his defense is incredible. :D
LeSoraAmari said:
I NEVER have trouble with them because steel is super effective against fairy by like x2 xD
I swamped Diantha's team. xD
Metagross is my favorite steel-type by far. He looks so cool and he's part Psychic and his attack is fucking insane and-

I didn't have any trouble with Diantha either, though I usually wait to train my Pokemon and shit until after the game is finished. :v

LeSoraAmari said:
OH MY GOD SAME

I'm afraid Cynthia's gonna cream people even worse than she used to though. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back