Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
It was Mizukis post I think... i had a cute milken one but kayzo don't wanna do cute valks stuff ;^;
I'm pretty sure I was waiting on you for Yuri. I'll check.

Edit: HA. I WAS WAITING FOR YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayzo said:
I'm pretty sure I was waiting on you for Yuri. I'll check.
I think I remembered the reason I may not have responded because it was to hot and i couldn't stop being red faced xD

TODAY IN SUMMARY

643.jpg_large

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]So just click on the create public pad thingy.... Hmmm

[/QUOTE]
Getting closer! :D

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Okay ive done all that stuff.....now what? I have no idea what to do with this.......

[/QUOTE]
WRITE WORDS. xD .

Seriously though, just write and/or give the link to others.

Zuka said:
I think I remembered the reason I may not have responded because it was to hot and i couldn't stop being red faced xD
Given the saiyan doc I find this hard to believe O.o

Okay I suppose is it alright if I put a link here? You guys are my only frands online ._.

Mitchs98 said:
Getting closer! :D
WRITE WORDS. xD .

Seriously though, just write and/or give the link to others.

Given the saiyan doc I find this hard to believe O.o
Oh yeah you read that lmao.

Boy / girl is easy. xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Okay I suppose is it alright if I but a link here? You guys are my only frands online ._.

[/QUOTE]
Why though. What do you intend on writing. lol.

Zuka said:
Probably. I'll respond to Milken doc if you do Yuri doc ;)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]No idea that's why I need peoples, my mind doesn't know what to do its nervous.

[/QUOTE]
Titan pad's aren't for random things though o:

Mitchs98 said:
Titan pad's aren't for random things though o:
*Bangs head against wall* what.....are....they.....for.....then........*keeps banging head into wall*.....I...don't.... understand..... anything....

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]*Bangs head against wall* what.....are....they.....for.....then........*keeps hanging head into wall*.....I...don't.... understand..... anything....

[/QUOTE]
erotic stuff.

Sexy stuff

Gory stuff.

Stuff rpnation won't allow

guardianshadow said:
whats happening?
memes

Zuka said:
D:< you dirty bitch.
Stop being like that you make me all tingly
rekt.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]*Bangs head against wall* what.....are....they.....for.....then........*keeps hanging head into wall*.....I...don't.... understand..... anything....

[/QUOTE]
everyone I've seen them for uses them for post collabs tbh

@Kayzo I'd blackmail you to somehow post for our doc but I have nothing to blackmail with D:

Zuka said:
erotic stuff.
Sexy stuff

Gory stuff.

Stuff rpnation won't allow
Also this. Personally use it for the top two. lmao.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Really I didn't see anything about that in the description._. I may or may not have even seen a description actually

[/QUOTE]
lmao. That's not what the website was made for. People use it for different things.

That's just what a lot of people on here use it for. lol.

Zuka said:
If i write Kelica/Mizuki I'll want it for realzises and Draneri/mizuki is already thing
Sexy things are a way to lewd-senpais heart
We can scrap it and try it again with draneri

Mitchs98 said:
memes
rekt.

everyone I've seen them for uses them for post collabs tbh

@Kayzo I'd blackmail you to somehow post for our doc but I have nothing to blackmail with D:

Also this. Personally use it for the top two. lmao.
Ohhhhhhhhh we can do a collab with Alara and Kami if that isn't to much of a bother for ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back