Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
I
I updated her cs :3
I'll go give it a read then. :3

Mitchs98 said:
Well. I consider it a mini-arc since it's going to have little if any fighting d:
Ohh, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks again~

You wouldn't mind if I crashed a meteor somewhere near one of the towns to start that arc off, would you? I mean, I'll wait as long as needed or just not introduce said character at all, if that's really needed. :o

Mitchs98 said:
Got me started writing erotic docs with people that prefer that in 1x1's.
lmao.

You'd need to list their magic and a basic personality, as well as height and weight. Magic can be kept brief as an NPC.

We used a TitanPad tbh. Was for a 1x1.
Sexy lewd 1x1's oml what have they done to you..

Brother.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'll go give it a read then. :3
Ohh, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks again~

You wouldn't mind if I crashed a meteor somewhere near one of the towns to start that arc off, would you? I mean, I'll wait as long as needed or just not introduce said character at all, if that's really needed. :o

[/QUOTE]
Well, uh. I mean. I don't know .-.. I'm trying to keep drama to a minimum, perhaps not have that at the start but during?

Mitchs98 said:
lmao.

You'd need to list their magic and a basic personality, as well as height and weight. Magic can be kept brief as an NPC.

Alrighty I really like the picture so I'll probably do that.

Mitchs98 said:
Well, uh. I mean. I don't know .-.. I'm trying to keep drama to a minimum, perhaps not have that at the start but during?
Fine by me

Lemme know when, if not at all~

Mitchs98 said:
lmao.

Oh.

Well.

Everyone is leaving my docs except for Eeemmmmeeerriiiccchhh <3

The Kelrich is real @Mykinkaiser

Mitchs98 said:
@Kayzo Told me it was you that abandoned the Kelica x Mizukki doc o:
It was Mizukis post I think... i had a cute milken one but kayzo don't wanna do cute valks stuff ;^;

Zuka said:
It was Mizukis post I think... i had a cute milken one but kayzo don't wanna do cute valks stuff ;^;
Last I read it was your turn to right for Kelica. But I haven't read it in a while so.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]No not the docs anything but the docs

[/QUOTE]
xD

It's actually a REALLY CUTE STORY OF HOW EMMY AND KELICA MET

Being chased by angry florists, saves her, they go to the pub for a drink, have a contest, he wins, then

STAMINA FOR DAYS

Solemn Jester] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11100-nenma-takashi/ said:
@Nenma Takashi[/URL] @Jackaboi
Soooo what's going on? You guys still planning on replying oorrr what? xD lol
I usually like to a circle to give everyone a chance to reply. Right now I'm just waiting for @Nenma Takashi :P

Solemn Jester]I am trying to do this Titanpad thing and it's asking for a site thingy what do I do? Also it says etherpad [/QUOTE] [URL="https://titanpad.com/ said:
TitanPad[/URL]

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]That's what I'm on idk what to do now do I sign in or what?

[/QUOTE]
9d8a7d108c46bbdd0b21b54f5b068c6c.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back