Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]I will explain in a short story bc i am complicated
The ball has begun, monsters hiding behind painted smiles and fake laughs fill the room. All but one wore a masque, a magician. He caught my eye as I danced with a Marionette, I passed her to the next and found myself dancing with him. His eyes showed untold adventure and his smile filled me with the warmth of a roaring hearth. He flourished his cloak and when he finished we stood on the ramparts. The fear of falling was gone as he showed me how to fly across the sky; my masque was snatched away as he tossed it. We soared the blue expanse and saw waterfalls and deserts, we saw life and death. But alas all good things must end, and as we landed back upon the stone prison that captivated me. I felt sadness wash over me, as he said his goodbyes as he had to leave for the ball was over. As he soared away on wings of gold, my heart dropped as I heard my Father call my name. The grand masquerade that is my life continues, and my masque is drawn back over my face hiding what lies beneath.

[/QUOTE]
Wat.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]My parent found out i was seeing someone, and now they are pissed i didn't tell them. -_-

[/QUOTE]
Ohhh. That sucks. But I mean. Why tell them unless it's something serious?

Mitchs98 said:
lmao nice.
Imagine him when he gets pissed?

Chris: *kicks door so hard it goes flying off the hinges* WHO STOLE MY FAVORITE VASE!!

Valken: ...*tries to hide vase*

Chris: RRRAAAARRRGGHHH!!!

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]My parent found out i was seeing someone, and now they are pissed i didn't tell them. -_-

[/QUOTE]
Meh well that parents being parents.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Well it was kinda serious. We did unspeakable things. *Shivers*Never again*shivers*

[/QUOTE]
I'm doing unspeakable things right now (>BD)

The Imperial Flame]Well it was kinda serious. We did unspeakable things. *Shivers*[COLOR=#ffffff]Never again[/COLOR]*shivers* [/QUOTE] I'm just going to go out on a limb and say it's probably what I'm thinking it is. [QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Btw [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] I added Kami's magic, the only thing that needs to be added are the four celestial keys hes gonna have but yeah
I'll look when the keys are added tbh.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm just going to go out on a limb and say it's probably what I'm thinking it is.
I'll look when the keys are added tbh.
I'm waiting on panda for that, they have to tell me what the celestial spirits ive chosen can do

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]

"WINTER IS COMING"

A lil Teaser To my next chara​

[/QUOTE]
Are they gonna use ice make magic? o_o

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]No, Not really Solemn
My Next character has to do with Winter

Lol Mitch, You wish.

[/QUOTE]
So what something to do with winter? What they gonna be a winter fairy or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back