Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]And I will try to pull you into Blue Pegasus since we have slots for S-Class.

[/QUOTE]
S-Classes aren't being accepted though.

The new people should be aware that GH characters would be more akin to NPCs than any real characters. They aren't used that much. I mean look at Rodwen, in the 6+ months this RP's been going on that character was used twice. GH isn't exactly common in the RP so you'd go months without using those characters. So make sure your 'main' character is in a light guild or neutral or something.

Good! xD it was well written to be honest and I feel like I should shut up before I say something weird xD

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]And I will try to pull you into Blue Pegasus since we have slots for S-Class.

[/QUOTE]
I planned on being guildless though xD

@purplepanda288 @Jackaboi Also to nitpick, you can't drain all (or even a super high percentage) of Ayano's magic otherwise she'll die. When mages get super low on magic (I wanna say like 10% or less) they get sick and could die. When a mage hits 0% magic they straight up die, no ifs ands or buts. You dead if you have no magic.

Colt556 said:
@purplepanda288 @Jackaboi Also to nitpick, you can't drain all (or even a super high percentage) of Ayano's magic otherwise she'll die. When mages get super low on magic (I wanna say like 10% or less) they get sick and could die. When a mage hits 0% magic they straight up die, no ifs ands or buts. You dead if you have no magic.
Ah well... you do make a pretty valid statement.

Colt556 said:
The new people should be aware that GH characters would be more akin to NPCs than any real characters. They aren't used that much. I mean look at Rodwen, in the 6+ months this RP's been going on that character was used twice. GH isn't exactly common in the RP so you'd go months without using those characters. So make sure your 'main' character is in a light guild or neutral or something.
This.

Mythicana said:
Good! xD it was well written to be honest and I feel like I should shut up before I say something weird xD
I'll be honest. You couldn't say ANYTHING here that would be weirder than anything we've ever discussed. xD . And thanks ^-^. Never really written anything like it before.

Mythicana said:
I planned on being guildless though xD
Please try to join a guild soon, in that case :P

Kyuubey said:
S-Classes aren't being accepted though.
Blue Pegasus needs one if it lacks one. That's about it.

Colt556 said:
Oh, yes. I was about to say something myself. Gg. xD .

Mitchs98 said:
This.
I'll be honest. You couldn't say ANYTHING here that would be weirder than anything we've ever discussed. xD . And thanks ^-^. Never really written anything like it before.

Please try to join a guild soon, in that case :P

Blue Pegasus needs one if it lacks one. That's about it.
There were a few but I don't think they're a part of the RP anymore which means...

YOU GET TO UPDATE THE ROSTER ONCE YOU CONFIRM! Yay! Your favourite!

tumblr_mje7cvswgS1rjb5m9o1_500.gif

Kyuubey said:
There were a few but I don't think they're a part of the RP anymore which means...
YOU GET TO UPDATE THE ROSTER ONCE YOU CONFIRM! Yay! Your favourite!

tumblr_mje7cvswgS1rjb5m9o1_500.gif
I was supposed to do that today but felt to crappy tbh.

I'll do it tommorrow. xD .

@Refaulted @Kazehana @Chat Noir Still in this or? I need to know, because if not I'll likely remove the Golden Royals guild.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm kind of curious to read it now tbh.
WORDS 48000 WORDS

think I counted almost over 50 A4 pages

It's um...pretty brutal.

Warrior race and all:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Wouldn't my characters role in the depend on me? I just plan on them being in GH, doesn't mean they'll necessarily be at the guild 24/7 I'll have them doing other things at times. Btw I plan on having one of my characters being a masochist with masochist magic, and his brothers kind of a total asshole who abuses him(although he likes it so yeah) I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas for magic for that(also you can see why i want to keep the brothers together xD )

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Don't worry everyone makes me look like a amatuer at everything so yeah.....just bummed myself out.....

[/QUOTE]
Lewdness is my jam xP

Zuka said:
Its brutal but sweet in a way.
But you haven't seen DBZ so you wouldn’t get the references.
Uh. I have seen DBZ. Both DBZ Kai, several of the movies, and the anime itself up until the end of the Buu arc where netflix stopped having it :P .

I also have two of the GBA games xD .

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Wouldn't my characters role in the depend on me? I just plan on them being in GH, doesn't mean they'll necessarily be at the guild 24/7 I'll have them doing other things at times. Btw I plan on having one of my characters being a masochist with masochist magic, and his brothers kind of a total asshole who abuses him(although he likes it so yeah) I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas for magic for that(also you can see why i want to keep the brothers together xD )

[/QUOTE]
The problem is interactions would be limited as all hell. I mean you'd be wanted criminals. And light guilds actively try to take out dark ones. So almost every character in the RP would actively try to subdue you and hand you over to the authorities once your character's status as GH members becomes known. It's just best to view GH characters as NPCs that exist to create conflict as needed, such as this arc and the first one.

Colt556 said:
The problem is interactions would be limited as all hell. I mean you'd be wanted criminals. And light guilds actively try to take out dark ones. So almost every character in the RP would actively try to subdue you and hand you over to the authorities once your character's status as GH members becomes known. It's just best to view GH characters as NPCs that exist to create conflict as needed, such as this arc and the first one.
Meh can just keep their status a secret, one guys a masochist so yeah. His marks gonna be on his tongue. Dont know about the seconds, I'll figure something out, hell if I must I'll make another character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back