Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Solemn Jester]Yo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] have you been deleting cs of characters who dropped out? (If there have been any)
Yes. I delete the sheets and send them to the owners.

Isune said:
I read the doc and...words cannot describe.
Kayzo gave you access already? Huh. xD .

We haven't even gotten to the good part yet :^)

Mitchs98 said:
Yes. I delete the sheets and send them to the owners.
Kayzo gave you access already? Huh. xD .

We haven't even gotten to the good part yet :^)
Ok well since there are so few GH members, and S rank is no longer being accepted. I shall be A rank, is this acceptable?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ok well since there are so few GH members, and S rank is no longer being accepted. I shall be A rank, is this acceptable?

[/QUOTE]
As far as I know... Yup

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ok well since there are so few GH members, and S rank is no longer being accepted. I shall be A rank, is this acceptable?

[/QUOTE]
A ranks are always being accepted, so yes.

Mythicana said:
I'll read it xD I honestly think I might have read worse....
You honestly probably have. Nothing too in-depth has been written yet.

Tbh it's the first erotic thing I've ever written and I'm lowkey soliciting feedback >_>.

Mythicana said:
Your name reminds me of jacksepticeye O.o and I can tell your all friendly I'm reading the messages xD
I want to now xD
We are not all friendly. Don't let them lie to you. I'm extremely intimidating and you should be afraid.

kyubey-gif-20.gif

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]If i made brothers could they both be in GH? I don't plan on making any other characters.

[/QUOTE]
I would recommend having someone in a light guild... If not you may end up missing a few of the more relaxed arcs :/

I would do that but the brothers I have in mind kind of stick together, and GH seems to need the members.

Jackaboi said:
I would recommend having someone in a light guild... If not you may end up missing a few of the more relaxed arcs :/

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I would do that but the brothers I have in mind kind of stick together, and GH seems to need the members.

[/QUOTE]
Having brothers would be fine. ~

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I would do that but the brothers I have in mind kind of stick together, and GH seems to need the members.

[/QUOTE]
I don't see why they can't blend in and junk. Tbh.

[/QUOTE]
So does BP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back