Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jackaboi said:
Well not that he would complain...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Jk jk xD
Kelica in anything but Spring.

"GAAAAAHHHHHJJJJJHHHHHH!"

Spring:

Blink blink. Weirdly cute and therefore demonic giggle. Forces his head back down under the blankets.

Door opens:

"Hey Keli you o-?"

"F....FFFFFIIINNNEEE FINEfine..."

Poor Eric. He won't be able to walk, they'll have to put him in the psyche ward after Kelica's finished.

"The darkness....the cold....I have seen death!"

I feel bad for anyone who gets in her path. I just imagine Chris slowly trying to crawl out of his room in minotaur form as a bunch of tree roots start wrapping him up before dragging him back in. Right as he's about to be dragged to his death I just imagine him going "Tell my family, I love them."

Isune said:
I...don't even...
Don't worry it won't actually happen...

I think?

Zuka said:
Kelica in anything but Spring.
"GAAAAAHHHHHJJJJJHHHHHH!"

Spring:

Blink blink. Weirdly cute and therefore demonic giggle. Forces his head back down under the blankets.

Door opens:

"Hey Keli you o-?"

"F....FFFFFIIINNNEEE FINEfine..."
Eric: "Hears the demonic giggle and gets shoved back under the blankets" Uhh... What is happening right now?

Isune said:
Poor Eric. He won't be able to walk, they'll have to put him in the psyche ward after Kelica's finished.
"The darkness....the cold....I have seen death!"

I feel bad for anyone who gets in her path. I just imagine Chris slowly trying to crawl out of his room in minotaur form as a bunch of tree roots start wrapping him up before dragging him back in. Right as he's about to be dragged to his death I just imagine him going "Tell my family, I love them."
42PeUXl.png

Eric: "Turns the complete opposite direction" I'll prepare the funeral arrangements...

Chris: *slowly manages to crawl out of room still in minotaur form with patches of fur yanked out, a messed up leg, and a broken horn*...I lived...I wish I had died...the horror *Passes out on ground*

Kelica’s eyes only wander when you can't keep up....if she wants more and you pass out, well she'll just find someone who can xD

In other news Noah gunna tap that

@Embaga Elder

Zuka said:
Kelica’s eyes only wander when you can't keep up....if she wants more and you pass out, well she'll just find someone who can xD
In other news Noah gunna tap that

@Embaga Elder
Kelica...

Looking for someone who can keep up with her since the start of spring

I imagined something like Kelica dragging Chris back in and using smelling salts to wake him up.

Chris: *snaps awake* Ugh...what's that smell?

Kelica: *tosses away smelling salts and runs hands across broken horn* I'm not finished riding the bull...I want to go all eight seconds and then some.

Chris: I'm going to die tonight...this is how I leave this earth.

Jackaboi said:
Kelica...
Looking for someone who can keep up with her since the start of spring
Spring ends.

"W...w...what happened?... where are all my clothes?"...

Long line of dead/near dead/groaning/whimpering/exhausted men.

Then Emmerich just sitting beside her zero fucks given. "Mornin' sunshine... can we do a Mission today? I'm getting house bound."

Not

Isune said:
I imagined something like Kelica dragging Chris back in and using smelling salts to wake him up.
Chris: *snaps awake* Ugh...what's that smell?

Kelica: *tosses away smelling salts and runs hands across broken horn* I'm not finished riding the bull...I want to go all eight seconds and then some.

Chris: I'm going to die tonight...this is how I leave this earth.
Not the worst death tbh

Zuka said:
Not
Not the worst death tbh
Yeah, but she broke his horn. I feel like the only way Chris would have the endurance required would be through takeovers. She's a beastie girl anyways xD

Kelica is actually really easy to control in Spring

Morning:

Force her onto the bed

Go to pound town

Relax after a hard work out.

Cue again midday and night. Every day. For months.

Easy really.

No broken hot rod required

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said before, Chris needs to use those takeovers. Either that or just lock her up for the entire spring while Chris sneaks in whenever she sleeps to bring her snacks or food. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back