Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Ah

[/QUOTE]
And I guess my second picture was kinda lewd, but not the first one. That was funny if anything

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Either way, you and Kayzo post a lot of those images. Didn't someone ask you guys to put those things in spoilers a while ago?

[/QUOTE]
As Kayzo said, only lewd things. If it's something you'd see just out and about living your life, I.E. a girl in a bikini or something then it's not getting spoilered.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]*eyetwitch* She wants to die

[/QUOTE]
Kelica: *flops onto emmys back*

try me :P emmy wouldn't see me hurt kek...

Zuka: I am so f**kin evil xD

Isune said:
Catfight! Don't worry, I've already got an ambulance waiting for Kelica.
Eric: A fight!? Where!?

tumblr_n0fgq1XzQs1s7yctfo1_500.jpg

(I'm so glad I changed his face claim xD )

Jackaboi said:
Eric: A fight!? Where!?
tumblr_n0fgq1XzQs1s7yctfo1_500.jpg

(I'm so glad I changed his face claim xD )
I wouldn't call it a fight. More Kelica getting smacked down by Lavender.

I love how Chris pimp slaps kelica, hell breaks loose. Lavender pimp slaps Kelica., both girls so it's fine.

Feminism ftw

Zuka said:
I wouldn't call it a fight. More Kelica getting smacked down by Lavender.
I love how Chris pimp slaps kelica, hell breaks loose. Lavender pimp slaps Kelica., both girls so it's fine.

Feminism ftw
Aren't double standards great?

Lavender: Oh dear. Well. *tosses sword and shield aside* I shall not back out of this one

No way you will >:3

Chris: *slaps Kelica out of self defense and immediately feels bad for it but runs off in shame and makes up (and possibly out with later)*

"You bastard! How can you hurt this poor girl!?" *starts throwing things at Chris*

Lavander: *washes blood off knuckles as Kelica gets sent to hospital with broken nose, busted lip, and black eye*

"WOO! Catfight!! I knew I made the right bet, where's my money?"

Isune said:
Chris: *slaps Kelica out of self defense and immediately feels bad for it but runs off in shame and makes up (and possibly out with later)*
"You bastard! How can you hurt this poor girl!?" *starts throwing things at Chris*

Lavander: *washes blood off knuckles as Kelica gets sent to hospital with broken nose, busted lip, and black eye*

"WOO! Catfight!! I knew I made the right bet, where's my money?"
Kelica is lying in the hospital bed and Eric just appears like...

a88d22aa0fdf826059b1addd28f6e81d.jpg

Eric: So did you win? Did you lose? Or maybe you...

Kelica: "Kicks Eric in the face and sends him flying to the opposite side of the room."

People gravely misoverestimate Kelica's

A. Strength

B. Aggression

My little wall flower would never do such a thing. Just hug her blankets with tears in her eyes. "...i...just gave Emmy a hug... w...what's the big deal..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
People gravely misunder estimate Kelica's
A. Strength

And over estimate her

B. Aggression

My little wall flower would never do such a thing. Just hug her blankets with tears in her eyes. "...i...just gave Emmy a hug... w...what's the big deal..."
Honestly I'd say that if Kelica found some guy hiding underneath the sheets she's in would at least startle her a bit xD

Edit: Especially with a face like that. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackaboi said:
Honestly I'd say that if Kelica found some guy hiding underneath the sheets she's in would at least startle her a bit xD
Edit: Especially with a face like that. :P
Depends on the Season ...

Kek.

I need Mizuki to be in love with a blonde girl so that I have an endless amount of cute and hot yuri pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back