Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
@Salt Lord my CS for your roleplay will be finished after I've posted for this btw, about two hours or so I'd say but idk
Shouldn't be too long tho
i'M TOO IMPATIENT TO BE TELLING PEOPLE TO TAKE THEIR TIME

But take your time. :v

Genon said:
You know, @Mitchs98, you're the GM, and it's not like we're writing a story from this anyway. Why not just bump everyone down a few ranks?
You can't make EVERYONE bump down the ranks of all of their characters, maybe one or two of them, depending on how many characters a person has.

I myself fully intend on keeping Hibiki as an S-Class, but Masaki I'm not that fussed about since I don't use him that much anymore.

LeSoraAmari said:
Honestly the Mizuki/Lucian moment is expected to be a cute one.
Even though she's edgy, and he's evil.
It might be. She doesn't exactly like him, but he did raise her. In a shitty environment. Making her commit evil deeds. Out of love though.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]i'M TOO IMPATIENT TO BE TELLING PEOPLE TO TAKE THEIR TIME
But take your time. :v

[/QUOTE]
Get patient then mr

Kayzo said:
It might be. She doesn't exactly like him, but he did raise her. In a shitty environment. Making her commit evil deeds. Out of love though.
Lucian: Kill this woman, as a gift from me to you. I love you my dear, sweet Mizuki.

Mizuki: Whatever. *Kills woman*

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
You can't make EVERYONE bump down the ranks of all of their characters, maybe one or two of them, depending on how many characters a person has.
I myself fully intend on keeping Hibiki as an S-Class, but Masaki I'm not that fussed about since I don't use him that much anymore.
I wouldn't mind bumping Alfie's balanced power down to a B or even a C, but I refuse to lower Ophelia's magical prowess to be even slightly under Gilad's. That's a factor I mean to keep high.

LeSoraAmari said:
Get patient then mr
k

Genon said:
You know, @Mitchs98, you're the GM, and it's not like we're writing a story from this anyway. Why not just bump everyone down a few ranks?
Would be nice, when I wrote Gilad's CS so long ago I imagined him as a low tier wizard saint, and even that was only because Mitch said guild masters were suppose to be OP. But the issue is you'd need everyone's approval and cooperation otherwise you ruffle feathers. Ideally, for me, Gilad would be the only wizard saint (as Huor wants Lloyd to be fairly weak and Ophelia's way too young to have that kind of power) and all non-guild master characters, all non-plot device characters, should be A-rank with two or three S-ranks max. Maybe one S-rank per guild, and low-tier S-ranks like Erza. That'd be my ideal since it'd open up to having strong enemies without making them stupidly overpowered unstoppable monsters, as would be required currently.

Just have him follow Sora/Maya if they intend to follow Valken route instead now.

LeSoraAmari said:
Idk what Hibiki will do when we get there lmao. It's not like he can heal or anything xD
He can be a carrier

Zuka said:
Just have him follow Sora/Maya if they intend to follow Valken route instead now.
Unless the two split? And Hibiki goes Valken way and Sora goes Kelica way or vice versa. Or we just stick with our original plan? I want to see Kelica all happy after all :3

LeSoraAmari said:
*Mizuki sings along to the screamo*
See, now if you look at her she's become much less edgy. She's improving. Give her a year or two and she'll be cured.

Sora will just go find Lysander if Maya confirms he is around, and help anyone along the way. No point chasing after Kelica into the forest and being led away from other injured people. @LeSoraAmari

Kyuubey said:
Sora will just go find Lysander if Maya confirms he is around, and help anyone along the way. No point chasing after Kelica into the forest and being led away from other injured people. @LeSoraAmari
Hibiki will go with Sora then. After Maya's confirmation, I'll have her leave the complex and head to the council via some nifty teleportation lacrima much like the one she used to get to Magnolia from Margaret Town.

Then Hibiki and Sora will roam together :3

I'll edit the Maya part of my post accordingly then~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back