Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
Adrian's wearing a full suit of armor, and Ryu has a sword. It won't do nearly as much damage as you think.
@Rhodus
I think you're underestimating how pissed off Ryu is. In his eyes, Adrian is trying to steal his prey, and Ryu's on the verge of simply killing them both

Rhodus said:
Anyone that gets in his at is just going to be collateral damage to him
Meh, spirits don't "Die" so he'll just reform in the spirit world. Btw, @Genon who where the lest two people that Aidren touched? the siren and who else?

Kayzo said:
Don't yell
Christmas. Whenever it comes IC.

We should have Grasaki go to some ice rink and be all cute. Perhaps even visit their cute spot in that cute meadow and see it all frosted and beautiful. How cute ;0

Tfw you're having withdrawals from lack of senpai and feel like locking yourself in a cupboard whilst singing the Lord's Prayer.

Rhodus said:
Anyone that gets in his at is just going to be collateral damage to him
Do eeett

LeSoraAmari said:
Tfw you're having withdrawals from lack of senpai and feel like locking yourself in a cupboard whilst singing the Lord's Prayer.
I can be your seennnppaiiiii....

*says in that sugardaddytone*

^v^...

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Christmas. Whenever it comes IC.
We should have Grasaki go to some ice rink and be all cute. Perhaps even visit their cute spot in that cute meadow and see it all frosted and beautiful. How cute ;0
And they can cuddle together in front of a fire with a blanket wrapped around them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back