Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
It'll be fine till Ryu/ Adrian/Chris spot by them and they dead xD
So stay away from Fairytail.

But @Colt556 Gilad wouldn't mind a ridiculously strong Siren in Sabertooth so. Yea

Eric: She turned Mizuki against me and i got really hurt!

Gilad:..... your out she's in. Pathetic
Add Alicia to the kill list and you have a deal!

Zuka said:
Alright, so when this timeskip happens till next arc I'm going to have Kelica do some hard core training to get her somewhat useful on a battleground.
Does anyone want to help brainstorm some forest/animal magic abilities to make her semi-decent in battle?

My ideas are:

• more extensive combat experience in Staff weilding to allow her a somewhat decent mid-ranged attack as she is still physically weak.
  • Ability to maneuver small to head height trees/vegetation like a soldier.
  • More familiars ie falcon, wolf pack, squirrel maybe.
  • A natural resistance to flames and heat from her Mothers fire mage abilities (discovers by accident when she tries to grab something out of a fire).
  • I'd like incorporate fire and forest magic together but they are too contradicting. (Plants burning are painful for her).
  • Faster/less painful heals?
  • She is still at a huge disadvantage outside of the forest so I need to try and find someway to combat that (maybe seeds to grow into protectors?)

Anyone else got ideas I'm all ears.
She could learn how to use seeds as bombs or something? xD

Like, she could keep seeds in her pockets that, when thrown, explode into a flurry of thorns?

LeSoraAmari said:
She could learn how to use seeds as bombs or something? xD
Like, she could keep seeds in her pockets that, when thrown, explode into a flurry of thorns?
That sounds like a rip off to every MOBA ever.

I like it.

@Kayzo

Just wanted to point out a potential problem with your post. What Adrian did was send Mizuki tumbling down the hallway. Daneri was facing Mizuki. Adrian got behind Daneri and put a hand over her mouth, while still equipped in his armor and kite shield (a teardrop-shaped shield that goes all the way down to the foreleg). You fired a beam at Adrian's back, despite being on his front side.

Disregarding that, if we assume the beam isn't homing and looping around Adrian to hit him in the back, this is what your beam is going to have to get through to hit Adrian.

Beam starting point --> Kite Shield --> Daneri's ribcage --> Suit of Armor --> Adrian

So not only do you have to go through two sets of armor, you'll be impaling Draneri as well. That said, if @Zuka wants to have Mizuki hit Draneri, I'd love to see that happen.

she could hit him from the side?

Genon said:
@Kayzo
Just wanted to point out a potential problem with your post. What Adrian did was send Mizuki tumbling down the hallway. Daneri was facing Mizuki. Adrian got behind Daneri and put a hand over her mouth, while still equipped in his armor and kite shield (a teardrop-shaped shield that goes all the way down to the foreleg). You fired a beam at Adrian's back, despite being on his front side.

Disregarding that, if we assume the beam isn't homing and looping around Adrian to hit him in the back, this is what your beam is going to have to get through to hit Adrian.

Beam starting point --> Kite Shield --> Daneri's ribcage --> Suit of Armor --> Adrian

So not only do you have to go through two sets of armor, you'll be impaling Draneri as well. That said, if @Zuka wants to have Mizuki hit Draneri, I'd love to see that happen.

Kayzo said:
she could hit him from the side?
Or you could hit him from the back. The fact is, you still didn't move Mizuki to do that. She's facing Adrian's front, and thus she'll hit all of those barriers.

Genon said:
Also, I really, really want to have Mizuki seriously injure Daneri by doing that. Pretty please? It'll be hilarious.
@Zuka
I figured that if she got launch by barriers she'd be thrown to the side, not back from Daneri. Besides, a side attack would hit both of them

Genon said:
Also, I really, really want to have Mizuki seriously injure Daneri by doing that. Pretty please? It'll be hilarious.
@Zuka
I kind of do to....

I think it's almost time to drop the seductress act and let everyone see her for what she is. A blackhearted screaming predator.

Kayzo said:
I figured that if she got launch by barriers she'd be thrown to the side, not back from Daneri. Besides, a side attack would hit both of them
...How thick is this beam? :0

EDIT: Also, no. Adrian explicitly threw her backwards.

EDIT 2: I also don't know much about the layout of the room, so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Alright, so when this timeskip happens till next arc I'm going to have Kelica do some hard core training to get her somewhat useful on a battleground.
Does anyone want to help brainstorm some forest/animal magic abilities to make her semi-decent in battle?

My ideas are:

• more extensive combat experience in Staff weilding to allow her a somewhat decent mid-ranged attack as she is still physically weak.
  • A natural resistance to flames and heat from her Mothers fire mage abilities (discovers by accident when she tries to grab something out of a fire).
  • I'd like incorporate fire and forest magic together but they are too contradicting. (Plants burning are painful for her).
  • She is still at a huge disadvantage outside of the forest so I need to try and find someway to combat that (maybe seeds to grow into protectors?)

Chris could teach her partial takeovers along with some basic fighting techniques like how to escape a grapple, simple combinations, and how to implement takeovers into said combinations to maximize damage.

Genon said:
...How thick is this beam? :0
EDIT: Also, no. Adrian explicitly threw her backwards.

EDIT 2: I also don't know much about the layout of the room, so...
t h i c c

6' by 6' cylinder, give or take a foot or two.

Zuka said:
Manipulation of mold in the air (if that counts as a plant)? Controlling algae, phytoplankton, kelp, and seaweed when on the ocean? Controlling moss in caves? Cacti and tumbleweeds in the desert? Grass in plains?

Genon said:
@Zuka
Edit: Mistag

Isune said:
Chris could teach her partial takeovers along with some basic fighting techniques like how to escape a grapple, simple combinations, and how to implement takeovers into said combinations to maximize damage.
If she doesnt bleed out from his chomp :3

Genon said:
If Mizuki doesn't bleed out from Daneri's chomp? Did you forget to type something there?
OK then.
Was talking about chris chomping Kelica and mistagged you by accident. Disregard

Zuka said:

My ideas are:

Not any new ideas but if you want someone to teach her melee combat, Emmerich is probably one of your better bets. The man knows a metric ass-tonne about that sort of thing. Plus, she already knows him.

LeSoraAmari said:
Where do you get your themes from? :0
That soundcloud thing I assume?
Soundcloud and youtube

Mykinkaiser said:
Not any new ideas but if you want someone to teach her melee combat, Emmerich is probably one of your better bets. The man knows a metric ass-tonne about that sort of thing. Plus, she already knows him.
Soundcloud and youtube
I don't even know why I asked, I knew the answers already.

Forgive my stupidity lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back