Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gotta feel bad for the main group. They never got to do anything. Maya's completed the objective of rescuing the mages rendering the entire expedition pointless. But at least Mikado's team gets their own little side-plot and the Bro Team got to do a little something themselves. But the main group? They stood around and talked while the bimbo fell in a hole. RIP them.

1468250680573.jpg

Jackaboi said:
You have a badass theme song O-O
[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]I am the theme master ;-;

[/QUOTE]
It's always weird when I see someone use a song I'm so familiar with as their theme. Usually that type of music isn't used.

Colt556 said:
It's always weird when I see someone use a song I'm so familiar with as their theme. Usually that type of music isn't used.
Instrumentals? I like them, they help me when i paint a picture of my character doing something epic. in my head of course, i a gong to school to be a film producer

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Instrumentals? I like them, they help me when i paint a picture of my character doing something epic. in my head of course, i a gong to school to be a film producer

[/QUOTE]
I've listened to that song hundreds, if not thousands of times before in the various collections n shit I play in the background while posting or doing other inane nonsense.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]This is one my favorites, I love two steps from hell. They make really good theme worthy music

[/QUOTE]
Speaking of theme songs I considered this one for Eric but I'm not sure

1 sec something went wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]This is one my favorites, I love two steps from hell. They make really good theme worthy music

[/QUOTE]
Two Steps from Hell are great. Those sort of .. companies? I guess, are a lot of what I listen to. Them, immediate music, audiomachine, etc etc. Plus all the other random shit that I stumble across.

Colt556 said:
Gotta feel bad for the main group. They never got to do anything. Maya's completed the objective of rescuing the mages rendering the entire expedition pointless. But at least Mikado's team gets their own little side-plot and the Bro Team got to do a little something themselves. But the main group? They stood around and talked while the bimbo fell in a hole. RIP them.
There are still quite a few captured, she's only rescued two.

Anyway. I HAVE POKEMON GO. I cheated to get it. Kek.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]This track has alot of energy and spunk, but also a kinda save the day hero vibe. From what i can tell form his Cs this fits him.

[/QUOTE]
I also thought of this for when he gets super pissed xD

LeSoraAmari said:
There are still quite a few captured, she's only rescued two.
Anyway. I HAVE POKEMON GO. I cheated to get it. Kek.
Eh, actually all the mages are in that area. I mean,a base can't have cell-blocks everywhere. They were just thrown into separate cells instead of one big one. The people who are captured just aint posting.

Colt556 said:
Eh, actually all the mages are in that area. I mean,a base can't have cell-blocks everywhere. They were just thrown into separate cells instead of one big one. The people who are captured just aint posting.
In that specific area, only Sora and Hibiki were there.

Where the others are, that's a mystery. It was just a weird plot thing that had Sora and Hibiki in that specific area, it happened by random occurrence. Quite literally.

"Oh, Sora is in a cell over there, how strange."

LeSoraAmari said:
In that specific area, only Sora and Hibiki were there.
Where the others are, that's a mystery. It was just a weird plot thing that had Sora and Hibiki in that specific area, it happened by random occurrence. Quite literally.

"Oh, Sora is in a cell over there, how strange."
I suppose some silly contrived "this base is nothing but dungeon corridors and cell blocks" is always an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back