Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rhodus said:
But.... Ryu... isafiremagetoo
If only Ryu was anywhere close as good looking as Tanari is. Everyone knows that looks are the most important factor in determining a fire mage's power.

tumblr_n81qkzTNh61tet6cbo7_500.jpg

Hey @Zuka you can go ahead and respond to Chris basically strangling a 13 year old grimoire heart boy. What if the boy (Whose name I can't remember and too lazy to look up) and Chris developed a bit of a brotherly relationship? xD

Colt556 said:
If only Ryu was anywhere close as good looking as Tanari is. Everyone knows that looks are the most important factor in determining a fire mage's power.
tumblr_n81qkzTNh61tet6cbo7_500.jpg
I always thought it was their fiery personality.

Rhodus said:
..... No.... Not at all
All Ryu's gotta do is invest some time and effort into his appearance and maybe he'll close the power gap with Tanari.

tumblr_nn64g3nLgi1r4uskmo1_1280.jpg

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]I always thought it was their fiery personality.

[/QUOTE]
It's both, but mostly their appearance. I mean, how many ugly fire mages do you see? Exactly.

Colt556 said:
All Ryu's gotta do is invest some time and effort into his appearance and maybe he'll close the power gap with Tanari.
tumblr_nn64g3nLgi1r4uskmo1_1280.jpg

It's both, but mostly their appearance. I mean, how many ugly fire mages do you see? Exactly.
I see one in the picture.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]And also the only fire mage in all the land. :P

[/QUOTE]
Emmerich can light part of himself on fire, does that count? :3

Chris can breathe fire. I'm not sure if I want to give him the ability to light his scales on fire without damaging himself since they're his own flames.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]I see one in the picture.
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
The white haired guy isn't a fire mage though.

tumblr_n7cboiRKlZ1tet6cbo5_1280.png

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Go ahead. Ask me why she's a sponge.

[/QUOTE]
Because she's soft and squishy and feels good to touch?

tumblr_n9n1q1ByU21r4uskmo4_400.jpg

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Because she's made to get wet...plus that.

[/QUOTE]
Why would a fire mage be made to get wet? That's like the total opposite thing she'd want to do.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]That's strange. Why would a fire mage be doing ina place where getting wet is ' the total opposite thing she'd want to do' in swim wear.

[/QUOTE]
Getting a tan, obviously.

Don't you people ever sleep!? *is already tucked into bed with nightcap and teddy bear* I'm trying to surf around before I pass out but I keep seeing notifications on my RPN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back