Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Well idk how to get her around now

[/QUOTE]
Well. Like I said she could be somewhere in Lamia Scales guild hall. I doubt Lloyd would've just tossed her out.

Mitchs98 said:
Well. Like I said she could be somewhere in Lamia Scales guild hall. I doubt Lloyd would've just tossed her out.
I'll have her looking for Ferra. Im sure she'd freak out if she woke up without her being there.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]I'll have her looking for Ferra. Im sure she'd freak out if she woke up without her being there.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, probably. That works.

Back in town and finally able to reply again! Well, maybe not right now. I'll see where we are before I decide.

Edit: I'll have to get one up later. The only place I can think of introducing Ophelia is where Jaymes and Winter are... but I don't know what's going on with the demons and whatnot. I'd read through the posts, but as of now, the computer I'm using is a school dinosaur and freezes more than I'd like it to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Girl i'll edit that cinla s as well yeah checked and it dofo says female lol

It says female on the CS. o: I checked before I posted. ~

See~ c:

Name: Cinla agate

Race: Star fairy

Kyuubey said:
It says female on the CS. o: I checked before I posted. ~
See~ c:

Name: Cinla agate

Race: Star fairy
I WAS LOOKING AT KANE. CRAP

Thanks guys! I've tried resting and huddling up like a burrito in the dark, but to no avail. I also can't take anything but tylenol right now so that also sucks. >_<

Kayzo said:
Do t worry, I feel bad too. We will tough it out together!
I'll bring the soup if you bring the crackers.

I've been having constant allergy problems for the past oh..3 months. Low grade fevers and junk. Meds didn't help and they make you feel like shit, so, might as well stick with the allergies ._.

Mitchs98 said:
I've been having constant allergy problems for the past oh..3 months. Low grade fevers and junk. Meds didn't help and they make you feel like shit, so, might as well stick with the allergies ._.
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. ;_; I hope the allergies die down a bit and you feel better soon!

HERE'S TO EVERYONE FEELING BETTER SOON HOPEFULLY! \o/

@Mitchs98

Uh, what page was it you explained what happened to the previous Guild Master? I'd like to get a sense of what happened before introducing Ophelia.

Mitchs98 said:
@Chara Angel of Death @Kayzo @femjapanriceball @Salt Lord @ScarlettRose16 @Isune @Defective Kitten @Embaga Elder @Zylvia @Aeri Rosevier @AnarchyReins @KpopSenpai @ShadowEntity
Once everyone eventually dispersed and headed back their respective ways Fairy Tail made their way back to their guild hall. Or rather, the remains of their guild hall as well as the remains of their now ex-guild master. Cece was in the middle of it all, multiple blades stabbed into her body, a pool of blood underneath her. A note that simply stated, 'Death to Fairy Tail -S' attached to her body VIA one of the many blades. Luckily the council was still in town, the note, blades, and body were turned over to them temporarily for inspection. In the mean time the Council offered to re-build their guild hall, it might not of been much but it was the least they could do on top of the reward.

-----

Full Timeskip, a Week before Fantasia

It's been approximately two weeks since the mission to Malnia, in such time the funeral for Cece has been held and a new Guild Master, Ophelia Kaiser, chosen. The exact cause of death and culprit have yet to be found, the test results still heavily being analyzed by the council. Regardless of who, it is obvious Fairy Tail will take revenge for their master as soon as they are able.
@Salt Lord

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
TXOlswW.jpg

I deem this relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back