Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ScarlettRose16 said:

Isabelle

She followed him every step of the way. She knew when the monster charged towards Jaymes. Her fastest attack was Ice Devil's Rage. She sucked what looked like air. "Ice Devil's Rage" she screams out, the attack wouldn't effect Jaymes and it would go straight for the demon, it should throw it back a little bit and hopefully knock it off balance. It wouldn't touch any of the people but it would affect the dragon. She didn't stop there, she launch another attack. "Ice-Make: Uce Geyser" she says touching the ground causing a spike if I've to appear under the demon.

@Arvis90
When did Isabella get near Jaymes? O.o

I'm dealing with a horrid migraine. >:

The only time I'll say I enjoy it being a slow day. ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayzo said:
Lmao I like how chill Valken is when Millie thinks they're dating.
@Zuka
Confirm nor deny. He just goes with the flow, and will probably continue calling her babe just to confuse her even more. I love being that cheeky sonofabiches

I just realised how awkward my post was saying "He bowed suddenly to hide his stiffness". HAHAhahaha I meant his posture not... hahaha... oops

@Kayzo I made Valken leave the bar to walk up to Lloyd to have a talk, did you want me to edit my post to reflect her instead? I can always post that later.

Zuka said:
@Kayzo I made Valken leave the bar to walk up to Lloyd to have a talk, did you want me to edit my post to reflect her instead? I can always post that later.
You can post that later, I totally forgot. I just need some sleep right now.

Kayzo said:
You can post that later, I totally forgot. I just need some sleep right now.
No problem, all fixed I'll drop the bomb side plot later. In the meantime it's time to have some fun *rubbing her hands and grinning evilly*

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
No problem, all fixed I'll drop the bomb side plot later. In the meantime it's time to have some fun *rubbing her hands and grinning evilly*
I feel bad now. Sorry

Just a heads up, I may not be able to sit and make a post for a good few hours today because I'm going to be at college. If I can manage to sneak a post in on the bus though like last time then I will lmao but yeah ^-^

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]idk what to do man. lol ive been waiting for a ferra post

[/QUOTE]
I've been posting for Ferra. :P . You can always assume Corra's been passed out in Ferra's bed or something at Lamia Scale HQ. That is what I said in my last post involving Corra after all

Mitchs98 said:
I've been posting for Ferra. :P . You can always assume Corra's been passed out in Ferra's bed or something at Lamia Scale HQ. That is what I said in my last post involving Corra after all
Oh i didnt know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back