Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Speaking of, when do you plan on starting the next arc?^o^
Later tonight, waiting on everyone from Fairy Tail in Malnia to post and amble their way to HQ for the new Master prompt post.

@lamiascale people, when you get into the guild hall don't make everyone go in different directions. I have something important to do.

Kayzo said:
@lamiascale people, when you get into the guild hall don't make everyone go in different directions. I have something important to do.
Inb4 declaring Graces' love for Masaki

Mitchs98 said:
Inb4 declaring Graces' love for Masaki
you're kinda right. I'm pretty sure she already has seeing that she kissed him, but I'll probably do it again. It's actually about Millie. When the guild arrives I don't want them all running off to different parts of the guild hall or that will ruin everything.

Kayzo said:
you're kinda right. I'm pretty sure she already has seeing that she kissed him, but I'll probably do it again. It's actually about Millie. When the guild arrives I don't want them all running off to different parts of the guild hall or that will ruin everything.
Inb4 literally everyone goes elsewhere.

I'm so excited for the next arc. Also, is there going to be a timeskip between the time they get back to their guilds and the next arc?

Kayzo said:
I'm so excited for the next arc. Also, is there going to be a timeskip between the time they get back to their guilds and the next arc?
I literally can't wait. Maya will enter the guild hall with style. I WILL ENSURE THIS. :0

LeSoraAmari said:
I literally can't wait. Maya will enter the guild hall with style. I WILL ENSURE THIS. :0
Millie is going to be super emotional and stuff. It'll be fun to type up.

Kayzo said:
Millie is going to be super emotional and stuff. It'll be fun to type up.
I can't wait to type her introduction up. It's going to be so fun ugh

I'm going to drink lots of coffee tonight so that I'm up when the arc ends, the anticipation is tearing into my soul xD

Mitchs98 said:
The entrance post for Alicia shall be amusing, I can assure you :>
Don't forget the hex.

LeSoraAmari said:
I can't wait to type her introduction up. It's going to be so fun ugh
I'm going to drink lots of coffee tonight so that I'm up when the arc ends, the anticipation is tearing into my soul xD
Let's hurry up and finish up this arc.

Y'know, if the next arc is the magnolia festival I feel it'd be kinda difficult to explain Gilad being there.

Colt556 said:
Y'know, if the next arc is the magnolia festival I feel it'd be kinda difficult to explain Gilad being there.
Everyone from any guild is typically invited? Or they will be in this iteration..Plus. Alicia and the others could feasibly rope him into going

Mitchs98 said:
Everyone from any guild is typically invited? Or they will be in this iteration..Plus. Alicia and the others could feasibly rope him into going
Well in the show it was just Fairy Tail since it was a Magnolia event. And Gilad aint exactly on drinking terms with the Fairy Tail guildmaster.

Colt556 said:
Well in the show it was just Fairy Tail since it was a Magnolia event. And Gilad aint exactly on drinking terms with the Fairy Tail guildmaster.
This isn't the show :P . It'll be open for everyone :P

Mitchs98 said:
This isn't the show :P . It'll be open for everyone :P
My point is there's no reason for Gilad to go to some other town, and some other guild's event. No, instead he shall put up some streamers and celebrate by himself at the guild hall. Fuck Fairy Tail.

Colt556 said:
My point is there's no reason for Gilad to go to some other town, and some other guild's event. No, instead he shall put up some streamers and celebrate by himself at the guild hall. Fuck Fairy Tail.
Up to you, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back