Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I say just do it now. Its not really gonna change much. The fights end either way, and people have been waiting for a bit. Mr. Swiftshots has been on several times and I think has been tagged like 10+ times and has not responded.

Sure there could be reasons for the absence, but yeah.....not gonna get into a rant. I need....something to ease my tension between work and school and not getting to see my bae all week (>8U)

No just Grace and Masaki (@Kayzo and @LeSoraAmari ) she couldn't put them between them all because the people have to have strong emotions towards eachother and she only knows that a strong connection is between Grace and Masaki.

@Mitchs98

ScarlettRose16 said:
No just Grace and Masaki (@Kayzo and @LeSoraAmari ) she couldn't put them between them all because the people have to have strong emotions towards eachother and she only knows that a strong connection is between Grace and Masaki.
@Mitchs98
Oh. I see. Your post was confusing then.

ScarlettRose16 said:
Welp, this should be interesting. @Chara Angel of Death .
Yes. Yes it should. Lets just try to wrap this up quickly. I'll be sending in the Magic Nerds/Council soon.

When we get everyone to a semi-bunch I want to end the arc with everyone giving a portion of their magic to Kelica to rebuild the forest because I'm a sad sap and I think it would be nice :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back