Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
Did you completely ignore my post about Adrian's actual appearance...?
Wha? which post? oh adrian not having a wizard hat?

You should have him have one though.... it makes him one of a kind. The only magic user with a damn Wizard hat!

@Rhodus

Ryu's gunna have a handful when Chris flips out about man-handling Kelica... and Valken retaliates...

THIS CHRIS/VALKEN FIGHT IS HAPPENING GOSH DARN IT

Zuka said:
@Rhodus
Ryu's gunna have a handful when Chris flips out about man-handling Kelica... and Valken retaliates...

THIS CHRIS/VALKEN FIGHT IS HAPPENING GOSH DARN IT
My face when you think they'll actually get to fight.

1458437995554.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
My face when you think they'll actually get to fight.
1458437995554.jpg
Try and stop me! I don't mind bitch slapping my own character...

Just... better not have her fall in love with my other... character .. oh god that's weird

Zuka said:
Try and stop me! I don't mind bitch slapping my own character...
Just... better not have her fall in love with my other... character .. oh god that's weird
Aint no fight taking place on my watch.

secretly everyone wants to see this fight but people keep DEFUSING THE SITUATION

lol

Also, if people think Valken is over reacting, just think of your closest relative/child/lover/brush being taken by an organisation that kills, tortures, rapes probably.

I know if someone took my Girl I wouldn't see straight .

purplepanda288 said:
Oh don't you worry, she will
also mother shouldn't god mode everything I'd like to see Adrian/Ryu defuse the situation just simply because they are both fairytail and have more motivate. plus Mikado

She essentially shouldn't really care

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
also mother shouldn't god mode everything I'd like to see Adrian/Ryu defuse the situation just simply because they are both fairytail and have more motivate. plus Mikado
She essentially shouldn't really care
She hast when women abused if you haven't noticed. I'm gonna let it run its course until shit get way out of hand

purplepanda288 said:
She hast when women abused if you haven't noticed. I'm gonna let it run its course until shit get way out of hand
Valken is, essentially, a good guy just over protective of Millie. He wouldn't actually cut/hit Kelica... just kind of rough hand her >_>

I've been meaning to ask but what is this 'Mother' character anyways? As far as I can tell there isn't any CS for such a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back