Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1465944994444.jpg

Isune said:
You wanna know what's even better, demons riding dragons.
We can make this happen too tbh

We'll have Chris go into his Beast Soul: Dragon, and Hibiki go into his Satan Soul: Etherious Seilah form and then we have a demon riding on a dragon.

The only reason I chose that form is because if Chris ends up refusing, I'll use the Macro Curse on him and make him do it :3

I want to see a demon riding a dragon tbh

LeSoraAmari said:
We can make this happen too tbh
We'll have Chris go into his Beast Soul: Dragon, and Hibiki go into his Satan Soul: Etherious Seilah form and then we have a demon riding on a dragon.

The only reason I chose that form is because if Chris ends up refusing, I'll use the Macro Curse on him and make him do it :3

I want to see a demon riding a dragon tbh
Make it happen.

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm sure the fight would be pretty one sided though, right? Valken is an S-Class and both Eric and Chris are A-Class mage's. Valken will win. Not to mention he's probably a higher ranking S-Class and is capable of becoming a shadow.
Go Lamia Scale! Go Valken! GO TEAM!
I spoke with @Isune about this.... Chris's beast forms actually have a good chance.

Even S-class Valken has some big weaknesses (all my characters do because I hate being OP)

1. He doesn't like bright lights
  2. He emotionally unstable because of Millie and making stupid mistakes
  3. A dragon has different pressure points to a normal human, and less weak spots for him to pierce using his daggers (scales)
  4. His shadow walk only works while he holds his breath, if he's angry, breath/heart quickens, less time he can hide in shadows.
  5. He's afraid of heights.
  6. It's early/mid morning his worst time. He works best with the most shadows ie nighttime
  7. Shadow Hold will be harder to maintain if chris's dragon is so big... bigger mass, bigger shadow, harder to pin.

He's S-Class not invincible.

People forget weaknesses even for S-Class and Wizard Saints :/

Fight him at night, you're dead though.

@Isune @Jackaboi

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
I spoke with @Isune about this.... Chris's beast forms actually have a good chance.
Even S-class Valken has some big weaknesses (all my characters do because I hate being OP)

3. He doesn't like heights
  4. A dragon has different pressure points to a normal human, and less weak spots for him to pierce using his daggers (scales)
  5. His shadow walk only works while he holds his breath, if he's angry, breath/heart quickens, less time he can hide in shadows.
  6. He's afraid of heights.
  7. It's early/mid morning his worst time. He works best with the most shadows ie nighttime
  8. Shadow Hold will be harder to maintain if chris's dragon is so big... bigger mass, bigger shadow, harder to pin.

He's S-Class not invincibile.

@Isune @Jackaboi
So I guess heights is a big one because you listed it twice.

Zuka said:

3. He doesn't like heights
  4. A dragon has different pressure points to a normal human, and less weak spots for him to pierce using his daggers (scales)
  5. His shadow walk only works while he holds his breath, if he's angry, breath/heart quickens, less time he can hide in shadows.
  6. He's afraid of heights.
  7. It's early/mid morning his worst time. He works best with the most shadows ie nighttime
  8. Shadow Hold will be harder to maintain if chris's dragon is so big... bigger mass, bigger shadow, harder to pin.

He's S-Class not invincible.

@Isune @Jackaboi
This is why my characters are either A-ranks or were elevated to godhood by outside means rofl.

Colt556 said:
This is why my characters are either A-ranks or were elevated to godhood by outside means rofl.
He is unbeatable.... in certain circumstances.

I use his rank as more a plot device and what information he knows (Mother for instance)

Jackaboi said:
Ok... I know I said Eric isn't easily scared but thats getting there ._.
Valken is a Sadist.

He tortures people for information.

He is so far on the edge of a Light Guild he could almost be Dark.

He makes people disappear.

He also knows pressure points and nervous systems so he can cut your spine so you can't move from the neck down...

He scary :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Valken is a Sadist.
He tortures people for information.

He is so far on the edge of a Light Guild he could almost be Dark.

He makes people disappear.

He also knows pressure points and nervous systems so he can cut your spine so you can't move from the neck down...

He scary :D
Though you shouldn't judge someone from their exterior... as I mentioned in Eric's profile, you should try and not be on his bad side... He may lose fights in a really pathetic way, but when he's pissed off... well... he scary too >:3

Zuka said:
totally have them holding each other as they fall from a roof, screaming (valken just as high pitched) :D
Did you completely ignore my post about Adrian's actual appearance...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back