Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Omg login to Game of Dice and update it. You get a ton of free shit for winning the event. I got a 6 star card that increases the toll of the city you're standing on by 1000% e.e
Oh my god

Kayzo said:
Road Tour. I get money for passing properties.
Also I won the first game in a long time
Congrats ^-^.

I'm contemplating paying champion mode with my new card. Winning 150B sounds fun.

Having my wisdom teeth out tomorrow morning so I probably won't post until at least late afternoon if at all. Sorry about the potential lateness of my reply. Now it's time for sleep

-_- zzzzz

@Zuka

Rhodus said:
Having my wisdom teeth out tomorrow morning so I probably won't post until at least late afternoon if at all. Sorry about the potential lateness of my reply. Now it's time for sleep
-_- zzzzz

@Zuka
No big! Honestly I'm crazy hectic at work as well, that's why I just focused on Ryu, and Valken...Managed to slip that post out in the 15mins in the car between leaving work and picking up the Girl xD

Rhodus said:
-_- zzzzz

@Zuka
It's ok teeth problems are scary.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]You're gonna love GATE.
Also needs more DAKKA.

[/QUOTE]
I've already watched and read gate, GuP has more dakka though, at least in terms of scenes. Anyways, time for bed for me.

Zuka said:
Me after a 60+ week, working 8 hrs on my feet without a food/water/toilet break, earning less then a 21 year old college student that strolls in like no fucks given, demands ME to give THEM more hours when there availability is shit, so I offer them Fri/Sat nights and they say no they gotta drink...
A0MWlwJskPM_frLx_8kmb0dWeMJBbALWLA4gE7SNksXoVTcNTgJS3jjQYKe-kV_NTrRHmROVtljPKGS7Sqtn39PecVjPMQEbJxnKEA-g2Q_1QW0=w352-h198-nc
Holy crap. I'm now very scared for when I graduate highschool. O~O;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back