Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Skyena said:
Well then. ._. STILL. TO. KEEP YOU SAFE FROM HARM HAVE THIS CAT GUN. IT SHALL DESTROY ANYTHING THAT IT MANAGES TO TOUCH WITH ITS POISONOUS SPIT ENERGY BULLETS
anime-8b.gif
I thank you for this gift O-O

Last edited by a moderator:
Also who am I waiting on/are people waiting on me for Kelica/Valks?

@Isune @Rhodus

I'll probably do a quick post healing Ryu's head soon

@Colt556

I'll probably wait for Mikado to hold her breath then I'll ninja them across the way

Zuka said:
.......Yes for 4 years.
Try a real job.
My college literally tries to fail the students. Like, they intentionally make the courses real shitty and intense for no reason. It's extremely work intensive and quite emotionally taxing tbh

Kazehana said:
My college literally tries to fail the students. Like, they intentionally make the courses real shitty and intense for no reason. It's extremely work intensive and quite emotionally taxing tbh
Me after a 60+ week, working 8 hrs on my feet without a food/water/toilet break, earning less then a 21 year old college student that strolls in like no fucks given, demands ME to give THEM more hours when there availability is shit, so I offer them Fri/Sat nights and they say no they gotta drink...

A0MWlwJskPM_frLx_8kmb0dWeMJBbALWLA4gE7SNksXoVTcNTgJS3jjQYKe-kV_NTrRHmROVtljPKGS7Sqtn39PecVjPMQEbJxnKEA-g2Q_1QW0=w352-h198-nc

I

Jackaboi said:
At least your paid doing a job >->
I'm salary, I get less then the school kids and do more work. It doesn't pay the bills for the hours involved.

I pay $390 a week in rent, $100 in childcare, car rego, petrol, food for me and my daughter....

Trust me when I say the MONEY doesn't equate the expendature when you earn a living.

Some weeks I have $10 to feed myself and my 4 year old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Me after a 60+ week, working 8 hrs on my feet without a food/water/toilet break, earning less then a 21 year old college student that strolls in like no fucks given, demands ME to give THEM more hours when there availability is shit, so I offer them Fri/Sat nights and they say no they gotta drink...
A0MWlwJskPM_frLx_8kmb0dWeMJBbALWLA4gE7SNksXoVTcNTgJS3jjQYKe-kV_NTrRHmROVtljPKGS7Sqtn39PecVjPMQEbJxnKEA-g2Q_1QW0=w352-h198-nc
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to work for that long without a break?

That sounds pretty rough tbh. But it's just a different kind of hard work. I do my schoolwork round the clock, and I literally don't even have time for a social life, let alone drinking on the weekends. Not sure what college that student you're talking about goes to, but their life sounds really easy. Also, that college must be easy if they have time for a job and drinking both weekend nights .-.

Zuka said:
I
I'm salary, I get less then the school kids and do more work. It doesn't pay the bills for the hours involved.

I pay $390 a week in rent, $100 in childcare, car rego, petrol, food for me and my daughter....

Trust me when I say the MONEY doesn't equate the expendature when you earn a living.

Some weaks I have $10 to feed myself and my 4 year old.
jesus... that sounds rough :/

And electricity!? LasI

Kazehana said:
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to work for that long without a break?
That sounds pretty rough tbh. But it's just a different kind of hard work. I do my schoolwork round the clock, and I literally don't even have time for a social life, let alone drinking on the weekends. Not sure what college that student you're talking about goes to, but their life sounds really easy. Also, that college must be easy if they have time for a job and drinking both weekend nights .-.
Illegal yes, but Manager so, the world gives zero fucks for us.. If shit hits the fan, we are the first under fire. The team get angry at us because we have to cut hours, but we only cut hours because OUR bosses tell us to... Poop travels downstream it always does.

I have an irrational hatred of Uni/College students, the one's I always get lumped with still live with mummy and daddy, so my shifts are party money.

Drives me absolutely livid..

Zuka said:
And electricity!? LasI
Illegal yes, but Manager so, the world gives zero fucks for us.. If shit hits the fan, we are the first under fire. The team get angry at us because we have to cut hours, but we only cut hours because OUR bosses tell us to... Poop travels downstream it always does.

I have an irrational hatred of Uni/College students, the one's I always get lumped with still live with mummy and daddy, so my shifts are party money.

:o What??? Who has time to work for fun to get money for other fun things? Are you sure they're even getting an education? It sounds like they're in high school over there D:

Zuka said:
And electricity!? LasI

I want to move out you know... but I can't afford it without a stable job ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back