Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HuorSpinks said:
@LeSoraAmari
That was the old Lamia Scale. This is the new Lamia Scale. Get with the times xD

And pfft, 38 ain't old.
Babasaama is the original bikini queen. We must live up to her standards as Lamia Scale members or we shall all die ^-^

You're right it's not, but she'll make it seem as though wrinkles are everywhere. Saggy cheeks too~ that'll win the bikini competition :3

I joke, ew. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
P. s. What are we waiting on Storywise now? Fight with Lucian?
Fight with Rodwen, Tanari, Sera, and Cinla. Fight with Lucian. And Fight with Sarah.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I was wondering if should active my slayer mode it's called the star dancer mode

[/QUOTE]
I was un-aware you had a slayer mode..

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]sorry i don't but i was thinking it would be a cool ability

[/QUOTE]
Didn't we go over editing your CS mid-combat in another RP? .-.

KpopSenpai said:
Oh, now I can see why they're excited xD
Exactly. xD

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]oh yeah sorry never mind then really not sure what to do in the next post tbh

[/QUOTE]
Well do something. Like..attack. we're waiting on you.

HuorSpinks said:
We're an equal opportunity roleplay group. Guys and girls both get to wear bikinis.
Got Fairy Tail being scrubs led by little girls and Lamia Scale being a bunch of perverted freaks who run around in bikinis. Clearly Sabertooth is the only guild left with any sense of dignity.

Colt556 said:
Got Fairy Tail being scrubs led by little girls and Lamia Scale being a bunch of perverted freaks who run around in bikinis. Clearly Sabertooth is the only guild left with any sense of dignity.
Lmao nice one. Sabertooth is full of Lolis and an old guy guild master who "Likes girls of questionable age."

Kayzo said:
Lmao nice one. Sabertooth is full of Lolis and an old guy guild master who "Likes girls of questionable age."
Zephyr is not a loli, pretty sure Grace's hubbu isn't either. I'd say Masaki, but the love triangle makes it so he doesn't deserve a name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back