Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HuorSpinks said:
Even better. Make Ichiya no.2 the Fairy Tail Guild Master.
And we legit need more guys in Lamia Scale. It's starting to look like a harem in there.
If you want, Maya could use her illusion magic to make herself look like a guy whenever she is around Lloyd? No one will know..

No one will know

Well I was thinking of making a guy just not sure what power to give him :/ oh that's right... shadow magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
If you want, Maya could use her illusion magic to make herself look like a guy whenever she is around Lloyd? No one will know..
No one will know
I like this.

I really do...

HuorSpinks said:
Well, for a sea themed guild they had better win the swimsuit competition haha. The reputation is at stake!
But there's nothing even remotely sea themed about Lamia Scale.

Well took a bit long. But I'm pleased with Ophelia's CS! :D

Except... she wouldn't do well in a swimsuit competition. D:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]It's a nice change from old men masters. :T

[/QUOTE]
You're lucky Gilad aint a dick otherwise he could just flat out bully Fairy Tail out of the top spot by himself. Buncha scrubs being led around by little girls.

Colt556 said:
You're lucky Gilad aint a dick otherwise he could just flat out bully Fairy Tail out of the top spot by himself. Buncha scrubs being led around by little girls.
Woah there bud

You need to
tumblr_na65pkGBEb1stqq2ko1_250.gif

Besides

Worst comes to worst, all Ophelia needs to do is kill herself and summon Oktavia and Gilad would be out

He could barely keep a dragon pinned down even with his "power over gravity"

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I would but no
I'm already using Sayaka Miki for the Guild Master's image so it can't be an Ichiya

[/QUOTE]
Using one of my magical girls? Pfft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back