Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
@Chat Noir
Valken: Is it just me or-

gcGGvu-1nRub4gxPG7hyQSAs4aETo-Z_bbeMiQuFKKJnJx41wf8wj2Y-ahSWL6EC8zw8-jiNxHbj0HFdJRpZpUnZ0TvGoCywF0dfEDc9zGSBP2BEJ-kb6GTqoPIGmWLIOG-SvSD0ExEfxSOnic9-QtY8f1lDX18=w500-h210-nc

FREE GIFS ARE MY WEAKNESS DON'T DO THIS TO ME.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Yeah but Ryu seems intimidating enough for it to not matter.
Also on the topic of Noel.

Noel's Dorky Teen years (She wears contacts now).

dollhouse__jade_harley_x_reader__by_wing_of_freedom13-d80fom2.png

[/QUOTE]
Yes. He is quite formidable. Also, Homestuck!

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]If it wasn't already obvious by now, Homestuck is my life.

[/QUOTE]
Homestuck was my life like 2 years ago. I stopped following it when Let's Read Homestuck shut down

Rhodus said:
Homestuck was my life like 2 years ago. I stopped following it when Let's Read Homestuck shut down
I had practically left the fandom for like 2 years because of the massive hiatus. But it ended last month so I recently went on a massive binge read in every spare moment I got and re-ignited my love for it.

So @Mitchs98, some foolish dark guild is tried to prove themselves and they stumbled on dark rituals to summon a handful of demons. They are not the strongest demons but after the demons were summoned they killed the people who summoned them. Doing so no one has control over them and they are wrecking havoc over earth land and there are three per country.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I had practically left the fandom for like 2 years because of the massive hiatus. But it ended last month so I recently went on a massive binge read in every spare moment I got and re-ignited my love for it.

[/QUOTE]
I should probably post soon, eh?

Wyatt said:
0.o, when the gm says 'idk'
This is a very lax RP. I barely control anything unless I have to for the plot, tbh.

Wyatt said:
So @Mitchs98, some foolish dark guild is tried to prove themselves and they stumbled on dark rituals to summon a handful of demons. They are not the strongest demons but after the demons were summoned they killed the people who summoned them. Doing so no one has control over them and they are wrecking havoc over earth land and there are three per country.
Eh. Maybe.

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98 @Talon @Embaga Elder @Mykinkaiser
Valken: HEY TALON!

To get into BroHeaven, you gotta toss your girlfriend Ferra like a sack of potatos!

q1U-iCp734SoPjMQDqwtsEBwx5XSsYpZ8ZiyqHiwW6V1LisnDuUpwBKN8dIKiQVULyYEopd9MT-95TLgQGkP5moafkxlYqiHGFEzTs7rh3hlWlx_T29YFA=w480-h270-nc

Valken/Noah/Emman: Ppppfftthahahahahaahh
OI OI, his name is Emmerich thank you very much (If you want to shorten it just call him Faust. You can have Valken do that in-rp as well :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
@Huor Spinks

Lysander wanting to join Bro Gang, till Valken tells him to strip.

OWFL3FnL7S6jRlOFg1hWPgOs9KbwlBX5omTvGv6tNP5Xz0XPUYJqYEzlXl_r211v2YyNrZBXSDKVDV85VnK6n5K7GBoUUOGTjbfU_A=w500-h281-nc

Mykinkaiser said:
OI OI, his name is Emmerich thank you very much (If you want to shorten it just call him Faust. You can have Valken do that in-rp as well :D )
Valken gives EVERYONE a nickname weither they like it. Noah is Casanova, Ferra is Munchkin, Talon shall be Woodpecker, maybe emmerich will be Richy or Frosty xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back