Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Mitchs98 I take that free cookie as a yes then :D

Now this might be pushing it a little since you say class S is closed but I have an interesting idea for a Grimiore Heart character so can I make a post for them, then you can check and see what you think?

13 Year old Leonardo (Dorky aviator glasses included).

Dave-3-dave-strider-29574474-496-629.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackaboi said:
@Mitchs98 I take that free cookie as a yes then :D
Now this might be pushing it a little since you say class S is closed but I have an interesting idea for a Grimiore Heart character so can I make a post for them, then you can check and see what you think?
I mean I guess? Grimorie Heart won't be involved for a while.

@Talon

TALON IS AS TALL AND HEAVY AS VALKEN AND IS DATING FERRA.

THE BRO ENERGIES THEY ARE ALL WRONG! i was gunna call him Woodpecker but...but... ;_;

Wyatt said:
@Mitchs98 do you have any other arcs or is it just this one and the zeref one?
I have three arcs, Zuka has one, and Meta has one. I think I won't do the Zeref one until mid-spring rolls around IC tbh. I have two arcs planned for directly after this one.

Every male character is over 6 feet tall and every female character is either cute with tiny tits or sexy with big breasts depending on the goal. As expected of RP.

We've had enough protective boys in this roleplay defending their woman. I'm gonna have Yukiko put the moves on Valken in front of Millie to give this roleplay the gender equality it deserves.

Colt556 said:
Every male character is over 6 feet tall and every female character is either cute with tiny tits or sexy with big breasts depending on the goal. As expected of RP.
Lies! I don't think any of my characters are even 5' 11

Mitchs98 said:
I have three arcs, Zuka has one, and Meta has one. I think I won't do the Zeref one until mid-spring rolls around IC tbh. I have two arcs planned for directly after this one.
Okay cool, if not I would have thought of one for you

Colt556 said:
Eh, guilty as charged

6'1" bitches

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Gg. No re.

Would you prefer short cute males with big breasts?

Wyatt said:
Okay cool, if not I would have thought of one for you
You're welcome to propose an arc if you wanna ^-^

Mykinkaiser said:
Eh, guilty as charged
6'1" bitches
Noice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back