Fae Hiding

Lily felt a little hurt but concerned at the same time she walked after him and asked "whats wrong, i was being silly" she had tears in her eyes

Lily smiled weakly and curled up in her own chair wiping her tears away "I think someone killed my dad" she said a far away look in her eyes

"I'm going to assume you don't know he was killed or who he was killed by." and walked over sitting beside her brushing his hands threw her hair.

Lily smiled a little and said "I was asleep, I had a late night cooking. my dad woke me up as usual, he started rambling handing me things to put in my pockets and then they came, you see i didnt know i was half fae and dad did, the towns people found out and took my dad. i ran, and Nadeya found me" sh tilf her story

Lily shook her head and said "no, my dad had me with a fae but she was killed, he moved and told everyone his wife died." she explained "I am 19 She said

Zane appears on the counter and looks at the man on the floor "Hi guys.guess who got out."Roarke sits there noticing Zane was gone. "How the."

Lily shakes her head, moving back slightly. "No, I've been outside all day." she said grabbing a couple of blankets and her mug of hot chocolate. She puts her mug down on the table, next to the chair and put a blanket on Xeron and kissed his forehead. "Don't catch a cold." she said and sat on the chair, with her mug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back