• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fab Five

OK! @RedIncubus

For the bio since I'm doing the outcast, I start from when Hadlee found out about her affair with the quaterback? Right? In other words I can use my bio from the old FABFIVE one that quix tried to revamp?

Someone's got a messed up slide, cs won't load right and according to bbcode experts that's what causes it.

P.s... I might have made mine a tiny bit graphic around the bio part... But I just try to make it so I can relate a bit to my character. If you feel uncomfortable at all or don't like it I can always fix it up...

Announcement to all:

There is a slight edit to the role of the Bad Boy. Please read this and acknowledge it respectively for your c/s'...which I have been reading.

Don't forget to tag and spread the word.

Last edited by a moderator:
RedIncubus said:
Announcement to all:
There is a slight edit to the role of the Bad Boy. Please read this and acknowledge it respectively for your c/s'...which I have been reading.

Don't forget to tag and spread the word.
@Xeyran

Also: just so everyone knows this isn't first come first serve, feel free to apply for roles that have gotten applicants!

^that. If you can't compete for a role, you shouldn't have it in the first place. This rp requires that fire...

images

Is everyone in the mood yet?

I'm totally watching mean girls today just so everyone knows. That or Clueless (since I accidentally never watched it)

Eunoia said:
I'm totally watching mean girls today just so everyone knows. That or Clueless (since I accidentally never watched it)
Girl, shame on you. I'm retrograde punk gay and I watched that girly shit.

Who is The smart one? In the overview in the male characters it says The smart one but there isn't one in the female roles? I could be in the wrong here but I just noticed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back