• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Exeggutor Contest OOC

I'm so excited to see who I'd go against wjebjskfnd
I'm already planning to fail, then rise up to whatever stage I can

There certainly are some...interesting teams I've been getting. I expect some really good battles out of y'all.

i’m so excited to start, i tried to have a cohesive team but also some uncommon pokemon…!

i’m so excited to start, i tried to have a cohesive team but also some uncommon pokemon…!
I'm imagining each battle my OC won, all my other pokemon pop out for a group hug 🤩

Oh! While you might not want to reveal your pokémon and moves, it definitely wouldn't hurt to reveal the name and appearance of your OC/trainer.

1729639090616.png
Name: Heizou Synopolis

Personality:
Not very enthusiastic at times, and rather keep to himself. Yet Heizou has great ideas/comments on most topics, often getting flustered when asked for opinion. He works hard at something he cares about, he's determined, highly intelligent, competitive, passionate, a perfectionist, and introverted. [DELETED SOME INFO FOR POKEMON REASONS] Tense/Nervous/Apprehensive, Versatile, Fair. has quite the temperament.
Heizou's Appearance In Words:
He has burgundy hair with a dark highlight and a white patch in the front, light olive green eyes, and a mole below each eye. He often carries around a pale yellow small bag settled towards his waist, and modernized clothes come into his style. (Small since picture already assigned)

Mini >.<

Yippie ffmfnbdmfvngndsmvnbdmcs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back