• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CoreyXIX said:
The Super Bowl is coming up? Guess this happens when I don't follow sports very much.
Don't worry I only know because my friend is making me help her make stuff for a party

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Dude she's dressing up in her cheerleader outfit tomorrow yeah she asked for one when her brother played football last year

[/QUOTE]
Are you sure she isn't from Alabama. xD .

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I am honestly really sorry guys! I was busy all day with family things and stuff. I'll try and respond asap

[/QUOTE]
We might forgive you >_

Listening to my annoying cousins for the entire evening, riding in tbe cramped up back seat if a car for 3 hours and playing cards. That's what lol

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Dude she may be reincarnated from someone there she was a cheerleader in a past life had to be

[/QUOTE]
Seems legit, lmao.

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Dude she may be reincarnated from someone there she was a cheerleader in a past life had to be

[/QUOTE]
Hya Chronicler Croi! :D

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]OMG Wasabi and Soy sauce Triscuit thin crisps are sooooo goooood

[/QUOTE]
What the heck is a triscuit?

Is it like a biscuit but in 3"s?

I don't even know if what I just said makes sense.

Time to sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back