• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bwahahahahaha can't find the wolf tail in my multitude of 3d content but I found the Squish morphs lol my brain is fried I've been staring at a essentially a very dark male ass for intermittently for a good part of the day and a extremely large library looking for an f***ing tail and working on a dark colored nekko I find squish morphs but no tail I know it is he=÷

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Don't make me spank you

[/QUOTE] Still totally worth it lol. Might do it again later!

Errmerrgherrrrd I don't want to reload the Damn thing cause it just says it's already there.. if I could only find that other piece I made a ways back that I have one in then I can open it and play follow the file trail so I know where to look or at least have a general vicinity. Damn this is annoying 3 days 3 days for a Damn tail.. I do suppose I could just draw it or photos positioned so you don't see it for awhile it's gonna drive me nuts

I'm supposed to let you guys know that Veyd won't be on till later tonight. He's going to paint pottery with his girlfriend; apparently they're really into it as a hobby

Kazehana said:
I'm supposed to let you guys know that Veyd won't be on till later tonight. He's going to paint pottery with his girlfriend; apparently they're really into it as a hobby
Well, it's good that he has some hobbies. Everyone should have one or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back