Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jeriausx's Speed demon

• Moonstone Spider's "Reeks-of-Venoms" penalty-monkey

• Dracogryff's Appearance hack

• Total voters
You mean the runner up would have to give me sexual favors? I accept.

Any other suggestions?

Um, your math is still off. A tick is a second, and 15,120 yards per second is 30,927 miles per hour. You're multiplying it by feet per second instead of yards per second. 15,120 feet per second is 10,309 miles per hour.

The rules for overland travel in Wonders of the Lost Age call for simply doubling yards per tick to get miles per hour in order to simplify the math.

Yeah, but we have access to calculators and Google, so there's no reason for us to be imprecise. And Google really is quite good for that. Just put in "x yards per second to miles per hour," with x=however many yards per tick you can move, and it gives you an answer just like that.

I'd have to cast my vote for the penalty monster. The effect itself is not that impressive, but it portrays a graceful mastery of munchkinry, which I think is the spirit of this contest.

You know, playing with the notion of the Fiend Speed Demon Infernal a bit more, I understand that Infernals have a charm that allows them to give people gifts in exchange for forcing them to owe the Infernal a favor. Can that be comboed in? Because with that speed he can visit all of creation readily which leads to Infernal Santa Clause spreading gifts and turning the world to hell, which seems like a hilarious plot hook for the kind of game that works in.

magnificentmomo said:
Infernal Clause made my night. Especially the Chimney Stunt.
The Most Jolly Arbiter of Those Who Are Naughty brings joy to children across Creation. Have you been good this year?

Can still get a little more speed out of Infernal Claus too, Full Moon anima banner doubles speed. Tack on the Sidereal charm that lets you duplicate another caste's anima effect for 60,000+mph.

that would only add another 126 yrds/tick, or about 250 mph. It would only be better is the cost of the charm in less then 4 motes, other wise it best to just have another activation of IDBM.

Infernal Santa wouldn't run across Creation. He'd have an artifact sleigh pulled by luminata.

If the artifact sleigh was a helltech device made out of Cecelyne's third circle soul, it might plausibly have infinite borders and carry infinite amount of gifts in it. It could be difficult to summon except during Calibration, but getting gifts once per year is quite enough.

Would it be possible to have the speed Fiend learn Neighborhood Relocation Scheme? Why travel alone when you can bring your Dark Citadel Of Torment With Huge Brass Spiky Bits with you.

Yes, yes it is. At essence 10 there inst much he couldn't take with him. Like, say, a factory cathedral.

Well, Infernal Claus could have his Scout Warstrider 'sleigh' that multiplies all his speed by 15.

He could also have the Fleet of Foot merit to add another 6 to his speed per tick, and if he doesn't mind four-footing it (name the warstrider Rudolph and make it reindeer shaped instead of a 'sleigh,' maybe), he could get another 6 out of getting the Blight Wyld Mutation Cheetah's Pace. Taking the Legendary Dexterity Merit could also add another +1.

I had been toying with an MDV penalty attacker, but due to work and no free time while the contest was open pretty much didn't really have a chance to complete it. Ah well.

Ok, so submissions are closed. Before I create the poll, I just wanted to recap and let people make any last minute nominations:

• Aasharu's soulbreaker arrow
  • Moonstone Spider's "Beep Beep" Lunar
  • jeriausx's Speed demon
  • Moonstone Spider's "Reeks-of-Venoms" penalty-monkey

Did I forget anyone?

Um, I think Moonstone Spider was going to forgo his speed Lunar, as jeriausx's Speed Demon outclassed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back