Exalted Media

JayTee

Eight Thousand Club
Inspired by all the references being made in the Exalted Achievements thread, I thought I would start up a thread where we post images and video clips that have clear parallels to Exalted.

For example, in this clip we see Rodger Smith, Eclipse Caste, use his Warstrider to help defend Paradigm City, while the Heroic Mortal Dustan helps evacuate the civilians.

[media]

[/media]

Pretty awesome, but I see you and raise you the Terrestrial Exalted Setting of Sengoku Basara.

[media]
[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

Foolish13

~Sheer Epic, a mouse click away~

A deathlord would fit perfectly OP in all sense of the words plus he is bringing oblivion to the world.

Dawn Solar vs Dawn Solar enuff said:[go to 7 min for the fight]

[media]

[/media]

Right, found some more...

From Fate/Zero, Solar Zenith vs. Abyssal Dusk Part 1:

Fate/Zero again, Solar Zenith vs. Abyssal Dusk Part 2:

[media]
[/media]

From Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, all out Sidereal brawl:

[media]
[/media]

Edit:

Forgot something:

Either he's a Sidereal that Mars missed because she lost a bet against Mercury OR a really awesome social Green Sun Prince.

Foolish13

~Gentlemen, I love War!~

Two Night Caste gunslingers in Modern Exalted. We even have an example of a Perfect Defense at 2:15

[media]

[/media]

While there have only been videos so far, I did mention images in the original post, so let me get you a Solar Hero Style user verses a Behemoth:

1300104-1295735_...the_harder_they_fall_super_super.jpg

Dbz and actually many shonen anime have too many moments of Essence Gathering Temper but thought it would be worth showing this one: (Dawn Solar vs let say Third Circle Demon? yeah sounds about right, killing an Alchemical exalted ally of the solar.).

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71GYUeMFN-w[/media]

Foolish13 said:
Ah, Luna. You troll, you...

Foolish13 said:
The Scarlet Empress, just before she went and played with the Imperial Manse?

Foolish13 said:
But which is the master and which is the apprentice?

Foolish13 said:
Quite intrigued about the Assassin-like character in the bottom right corner in this...

Foolish13 said:
Well it's obviously a First Age Celestial Manse.

Nice pictures! :D

Captain Hesperus

Stunting pass the enemy defense +Unexpected Attacks+ flurry of Blows:

[media]

[/media]

A few more pics, and I guess a possible storyline / conversation:

"So...wow, that's where your memories lead you huh? Are you sure that your past self didn't summon the demon there?"

"Like them Master? I always thought that my children would be useful to the Pact."

"Hee! You're surprised I bet, after all, how can a child like me have such a terrible Anima...maybe I should turn around and show you..."

Edit:

Found more.

"Hurry little ones, it's not much farther, my bodies will hold off the Corrupted One."

"You thought your guardians would save you from my masters? You poor deluded fools..."

Double Edit:

More!

"Ah, my liege, if you are fully awake, could I trouble with today's reports from your Terrestrial Generals? I would also like to mention I've been called to Yu Shan, I will be away for the rest of the day."

And so, the last of the Solar Lords fell from skies after she had been hounded by those who were once her personal guards, friends, lovers...with her, the Fall of the First Age had finally ended.

Awaken, my Supreme Nightmare, Hunter of the Wyld, and Protector of Creation...

"...and that's when I learned something. Even you're a Sideral in a Circle of Siderals, in a dream, falling on to a world hurts. Thank goodness it was only training."

"Heh, aren't you an ugly one, bet you'll make a really good ride down the mountain..."

"...nee, Toh Ni? I'm sorry I hurt you, I didn't mean it...I'm just so new to this whole thing and well after that Wyld Hunt I-I'm really sorry...I made you this hat..."

"Ah, so you wish to die first?"

JayTee said:
As a rule, if you ever come across an old man who is in a profession where people tend to die young. Run.
Well, more like don't piss 'em off, 'cause you won't be able to run far enough fast enough. Did I mention that I see that old man in the pic as a Lunar Exalt?

I was thinking a Sidereal Elder, specifically Chejop Kejak.

Here we have a Zenith Solar Hero Stylist vs a Dawn Caste Gunslinger, we even have an example of Haven Thunder Hammer at the end. I've been told that the following clip contains spoilers, so wath at your own risk.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhLPF1FsFV4[/media]

JayTee said:
I was thinking a Sidereal Elder, specifically Chejop Kejak.
Here we have a Zenith Solar Hero Stylist vs a Dawn Caste Gunslinger, we even have an example of Haven Thunder Hammer at the end. I've been told that the following clip contains spoilers, so watch at your own risk.
I read that as Zenith Solar Hair Stylist at first.

I heard about it, Madoka magica or something, from my understanding it gets pretty hardcore, character deaths etc...which remind me:

Warstriders...warstriders everywhere!

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back