Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South-Coastal City-State

• South-Desert

• Blessed Isle-Along the Serpentine River

• Total voters
Yeah. Additionally, the following changes have been made to the game: Each session will give +1xp, regardless of time passed. Achieving certain goals will also get an xp bonus. All players get +6xp to reflect these changes.

Unless something changes, we are on for this coming weekend. Silverwolf, there is room for another player so we'd be happy to have you. Post your concept here and we can work out something that fits the current group.

Well seeing as its about the Mandate of Heaven I would like to try out a Night Caste, a spy of sorts. A person who knows how to get information but also isn't scared of getting his hands dirty.

Whats 'Creation Ruling Mandate'? Sounds official and like there are rules in some book for them ;) . A long-term game sounds... interesting.

Silverwolf said:
Well seeing as its about the Mandate of Heaven I would like to try out a Night Caste, a spy of sorts. A person who knows how to get information but also isn't scared of getting his hands dirty.
That would be nice. Maybe people will stop asking the Dawn to rob banks.

MrSerious said:
Whats 'Creation Ruling Mandate'? Sounds official and like there are rules in some book for them ;) . A long-term game sounds... interesting.
Its the replacement for Mandate of Heaven. The rules are in the back of Masters of Jade.

The basics are this: it provides a loose system for governing long-term events and competition. It ALSO blends seemlessly into live play. For example, a recent bureaucratic battle over a silver mine was originally fought in CRM mode, with a few rolls per month determining how things were going (solar bureaucracy excellency is god). Once that was determined, a time limit was established for further action and the players began acting in personal-scale to make the final balance come out in their favor.

As for being the Night caste, feantari's lunar also fits this roll somewhat. You could work together to achieve greater effects, or you could specialize in different areas. Do you have dropbox? If so, send me your email so I can invite you to the folder where we keep all Mandate Restored information.

I told Lord of Chaos yesterday that unfortunately I have to drop out of the game for the time being, between starting school, running the site and looking for jobs and my own games, I don't have the time.

It took a lot of willpower to be able to quit this game because the gods know that LoC is my favorite exalted storyteller.

Once I get time again and if the game is still open, I will possibly rejoin with my sidereal again.

Mostly together. There are frequently long in-game patches where they are working in parallel rather than together, but they are a group.

It seems like everyone is working together in one city. Also my email is gamerjon47@gmail.com, yes it is old and really unprofessional. As for Feantari that sounds perfect for either situation. A motivation that I was throwing around is to setup a creation wide spy network (maybe even outside creation) but for the immediate future of the character, my aim is to lay the ground work for a goal like that.

I sent you an invite to the folder. Put your character sheet/misc. files there when you're done with them, and we'll go from there

A few specific artifacts, such as the slave collar and crimson bow. Scroll of Heroes is the only banned book, though. If you have any doubts about artifacts, ask, but for most of them it should be obvious that they're broken.

Today's game will have to be moved back to a later time. It's still happening, but I'll need to move the time for this week to 6PM EST. Sorry about this everyone, have a conciliatory +1xp.

Going to have to officially step out of this game. Primarily its just that I don't have the time and that most of the mornings I was getting bit by my previous night's game running late. Since I don't really see that as likely to change I figure it'd be better that way rather than pseudo random appearances.

Best of luck LoC! For others considering joining, it is definitely a lot of fun getting to work with exalted on a longer time scale and I think LoC has found a good balance between long scale actions interspersed with the occasional day to day or weekly sorts of things.

Of course feel free to continue to use the character to w/e degree you need/desire. She was a lot of fun, and I'm sure a slightly crazy lunar could fill an occasional contact role fairly well.

Sorry everyone, I wasn't able to make it today due to last minute change-of-plans. The game is still on, although I will have to miss next week as well. We will resume at the normal schedule (hopefully more stable) on September 9th. Have 4xp for this week and next week. Sorry again about the lack of notice

Due to recurring RL issues, the game will be permanently moved to 7PM EST. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it's better than missing half the games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back