Ever-Glade Academy for the 'Academically Gifted'

Eva turned to look at the guy she met earlier. "Nooo I am not kidding. Possums are like giant rats from hell." She said with a little shiver. "They're evil."

"Yes evil but are they really one hundred pounds as you had said previously" leans on his arm head sticking out of the tent

Dustin smiled "But, I like the hat, Watson. You know, in the movies Watson never told Sherlock that the hat was dumb. The hat is awesome." He said, eating half of his burger "Since you forgot your pasta in the diner you want the other half?" He offered the burger to her "Alright, first things first lets go inside, I think I might have a clue"

"I don't know about regular possums but this one is huge, that's why I think he's a mutant. He might be rabid or something, so beware of wild animal attacks." Eva told the guy in the tent. She turned to Dustin and took the rest of his hamburger. "Thanks." She said before taking a huge bit. "What kind of clue are you talking about?" Eva said between chewing a mouthful of food.

"On the first day I got here, there was someone who came up and asked me about something she had heard from the shadows. IT turned out to be nothing but it gave me a great idea. Why not search the shadows, for the shadow man? and you" he said, dragging Eva along to the main building " are going to help me"

"Of course" gets out of his tent and claps his hands as it shrinks back into the ground. Then he proceeds to walks inside.

"Okay that sounds like something good to start with but whats the rush?" Eva said trailing behind Dusty, trying to keep up. She waved to the guy behind her. "Bye Bamboo dude!"

Dustin shrugged "I don't know, this just feels important somehow. Like when I get this. I have a feeling things might go right for me again. For once,"

Dustin turns around and sees the vines on her legs then sees the boy walking towards her. "Let her go freak." He pulls out a shadow sword from the air "Or I'll make you."

"Well when you put it like that, let's go forth and solve a mystery." Eva said excitedly, thrusting her fist in the air. Then she sighed. " Wow that was cheesy. I kinda feel like a Scooby Doo character instead of Sherlock Holmes now."

Eva looks down to see that she can't move. "What the heck man?!" She says to the guy controlling the vines. "I really hope you get attacked by a rabid possum now!" She yells.

Looks over at the guy and walks into his sword having the tip to his neck as a little blood comes out and smiles. He snaps his fingers again and a tree starts to grow where the roots are sticking out of the ground holding it in the air around the girl.

[MENTION=1569]solarwing123[/MENTION] Faye blushed... her hand was still in his. She couldn't think of what to say, so just sat there, looking at him. Her gaze lasted a few seconds, "You must think i'm a freak" she said to him. "Not talking and just staring" She blushed even more.

"I am not a tree hugger." Eva said supremely irritated. "And I'm also not a damsel in distress." Eva liquified her body and flowed through the vines down the tree. She reformed herself several feet away and walked inside the main building. "Try not to hurt him Dusty." She called back from the side lines.

((Sorry guys, I know this just got really interesting but I have to to leave, be back in about three hours.))

"Oh well isnt fluffy just a sexy beast" He snaps his fingers and a wall of bamboo grows around fluffy then sharp ones grow quickly from the middle

Fluffy turns into shadowy smoke and then floats out of the cage then reforms behind plant kid and hoists him up in the air. Dustin smiles "Yes, Fluffy is a sexy beast."

Laughs "Oh you got me now what will i do i mean its not like were in a garden" snaps his fingers as the plants and trees start to move rising from their positions and walking around as one of the weeping willows grabs fluffy with its branches and throws him back and fight with fluffy. All the other plants move in toward the guy wraping him in vines. Snaps his fingers twice as a bamboo rod sticks out right to his face lightly touching his nose "Did you know sung tsu used bamboo as a torture letting it go threw the bodies of the defeated,however, i dont care enough" snaps his fingers again as all the plants return to their original positions and he walks back inside.

((so...did this one die?))

Eva watched the fight from the window in the main building. She didn't want to butt into Dusty's fight, but she would if she had too. He can take care of it on his own...Eva thought with a sigh. Still, she started reshaping water and making ice darts. Dustin better finish this soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back