• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ever After High Rp?

lonecoyote

Always Confused

So, I absolutely adore the Monster High and Ever After High series/movies!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this kind of rp.

It would be casual and can include any fairy tail/nursery rhyme as long as if I look it up, it exists.

So basically, it would go like Ever After High.

You have rebels and royals.

Royals are the ones who's families are, well royalty. Basically they are the good guys.

The rebels are the bad guys.

Everyone is in high school (cliche, right?) are given the opportunity to either choose their own destiny or follow the path that their parents did.

It's up to you.

Or course I have rules and what nots but I would absolutely love for people to at least be interested in this before I get a thread going!

Please comment below if you like the idea!

Much love xx,

Lone​

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Galactic Cloud]Very intrigued, count me in.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Amanda Cromwell]Same here

[/QUOTE]
Yay! I'm excited now! I just need at least 2-3 more people to be interested and I'll put up a thread! Also, if you have anyone who might be interested, please tag them! The more, the merrier ( :) )

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]I'm interested, but I have a lot on my plate at the moment. I might join

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad you're interested and I understand. Take your time and do whatever you need (^.^)

Definitely interested, though I would like to know what style you expect it'll be in (you know, casual vs simple vs detailed).

spiderlegs said:
Definitely interested, though I would like to know what style you expect it'll be in (you know, casual vs simple vs detailed).
I'm shooting for casual (I don't like one liners so I'm asking for about a paragraph per post). But if you can post more than a paragraph and cross into detailed, I won't complain. I happen to vary between casual and detailed. But as long as it's not a one liner, everything will be ok!

Alright everyone, I think I have enough people to make a thread, but I will be putting the thread up late tomorrow night because my mom decided to take off work and I have work tomorrow afternoon!

So bear with me and please, if you know of anyone who would like this tell them about it!

Also, if you are interested in maybe helping me out with this idea and being a GM, drop a PM by me!

Have a wonderful rest of your day/night/evening!

Much love xx,

Lone​

Oooh I will admit I used to love Monster High. I was pretty excited when I heard about Ever After High, but I never actually got the chance to get into it. I'm definitely interested!

Keira Winston] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13750-lonecoyote/ said:
@lonecoyote[/URL] will we be making up our own characters? Or will we be playing characters from the actual Ever After High?
We will be making our own characters, because ORIGINALITY! and I already have an idea for my character.

MEMEMEMEME MEEE MEEE MEEE MEE *RAISES HAND LIKE A RETARD* MEEE IM GONNA JUMP IN THIS EAH RP WAGON!!

Finally somebody made this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back