• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ever After High: Rewritten Characters (Open)

OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rules for CS
1. You aren't required to use the format I provide, but you are required to include 99% of the information. Things like weight, friends, crush, and body type are optional. Rule of thumb, if it looks important, include it.
2. At least one picture is required, due to the fact that characters only having descriptions is a pet peeve of mine. If you need help finding a fitting faceclaim, just ask! I don't bite unless you ask, fam.
3. Don't make a sibling for any character without asking the roleplayer before hand, and don't make siblings for them at all if somebody isn't already playing them. The only exceptions are if they're story related, such as Cinderella having two step siblings or The Little Mermaid having seven siblings. No playing the Sea Witch and forcing The Little Mermaid to be your sibling, that is a no-go.
4. If you need any help, just ask me​

• Name:

(15-18)

Birthday:
    (Month and Day, don't include the year)

(Male? Female? Trans? Nonbinary? Attack Helicopter?)

Sexuality:
    (If it's something strange and obscure like Omnisexual, please... Provide an explanation. What the fuck does Omnisexual even mean?)

Story:
    (The story your character is from, simple. Please provide a link if it's an obscure one. If your character is from mythology, put the folklore or something.)

Role:
    (Their story role)

Royal or Rebel?:
    (Royal, Rebel, Roybel, titles are too mainstream and you're trying to be a hipster?)

Reason for being a Royal or Rebel:
    (Why does your character feel that way about their destiny? Include their actual feelings about their destiny, no generic "She's a royal because she's a princess" or anything like that)

• Name:

(26+, unless it's like, a special case. Like a toy brought to life or something.)

Birthday:

Sexuality:
    (If it's something strange and obscure like Omnisexual, please... Provide an explanation. What the fuck does Omnisexual even mean?)

Story:
    (The story your character is from, simple. Please provide a link if it's an obscure one. If your character is from mythology, put the folklore or something.)

Role:
    (Their story role)

Subject they teach:
    (Reference the class list. Or they could be a counselor, or something like that.)

Opinion on Rebels:
    (Do they support them trying to find their own destinies? Think they should get over it and accept their role in life?)

Do they live on Campus?

Code:
[row][column=span2]

[img]PUT A CHARACTER IMAGE HERE[/img][/column]
[column=span4]
[tabs]
[tab=Basics]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Name:

(15-18)

[b]Birthday:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Story:[/b]

[b]Role:[/b]
(Their story role)

[b]Royal or Rebel?:[/b]
(Royal, Rebel, Roybel, titles are too mainstream and you're trying to be a hipster?)

[b]Reason for being a Royal or Rebel:[/b]
(Why does your character feel that way about their destiny? Include their actual feelings about their destiny, no generic "She's a royal because she's a princess" or anything like that)[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=In Depth]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Moral Alignment:[/b]
True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral,Lawful Neutral | Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Good, |Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil, Lawful Evil. Pick whichever one you think fits your character most. If you have questions concerning the alignments don't be afraid to ask them.

[b]Personality:[/b]
(At least a paragraph, a description of how your character acts. Doesn't have to be too in depth, I just don't want any two sentence personalities

[b]Hearts Desire:[/b]
(What your character desires most in life)

[b]Likes:[/b]
(What your character likes. At least three, preferably more)

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
(What your character dislikes. At least three, preferably more)

[b]Fears:[/b]
(What your character fears. At least two.)

[b]Magic touch:[/b]
(What did you inherit from your parent? Please, if they have some sort of OP power, make it weaker than their parent's. They don't have their destinies yet.)[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=Physical Description]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Height:[/b]
(Both centimeters and feet. If you can't convert that, just put one and I'll do it for you.)

[b]Weight:[/b]
(Both kilograms and pounds. Like before, if you can't convert, just put one down and I'll do it for you)

[b]Build:[/b]
(Muscular? Thin like the twig? Put that here.)

[b]Scars:[/b]
(Any scars can go here)

[b]Hair:[/b]
(Colour, a rough descrition of the style, shit like that)

[b]Eye colour:[/b]
(Self explanitory)

[b]Preferred clothes:[/b]
(Picture, description, whatever you like)
[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=School related]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Favorite Subject:[/b]
(Refer to the classes list.)

[b]Least Favorite Subject:[/b]
(Refer to the classes list.)

[b]Best Subject:[/b]
(Doesn't necessarily have to be their favorite subject)

[b]Worst Subject:[/b]
(Same for the above. Doesn't have to be their least favorite subject.)

[b]Roommate:[/b]
(I'll tell you who you'll be rooming with later but just leave this as ''to be decided'' for the time being)
[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=Relationships]
[scroll=400px]
(Delete this line, this tab can be left blank for the most part, but you can also establish pre-relationships.)
[b]Friends:[/b]
(Please update as more friends are made)

[b]BFFA:[/b]
(No being your own BFFA. You can have more than one.)

[b]Enemies:[/b]
(Please update as more enemies are made)

[b]Crush:[/b]
(Please update as your character develops a crush. No crushing on your own characters)

[b]Significant Other(s):[/b]
(Fill in whenever you have one or more than one. Be polygamous if you want idc)

[b]Family:[/b]
(Remember, your parents aren't the original storybook characters, so please give them their own name and all. OG Snow White is long dead, guys.)
[/scroll][/tab][/tabs][/column]

[column=span2]
[img]PUT A CHARACTER IMAGE HERE[/img][/column][/row]
Code:
[row][column=span3]
[img]put an image here[/img]
[/column]
[column=span5]
[tabs]
[tab=Basics]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Name:

(26+, unless it's like, a special case. Like a toy brought to life or something.)

[b]Birthday:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Story:[/b]

[b]Role:[/b]
(Their story role)

[b]Subject they teach:[/b]
(Reference the class list. Or they could be a counselor, or something like that.)

[b]Opinion on Rebels:[/b]
(Do they support them trying to find their own destinies? Think they should get over it and accept their role in life?)

[b]Do they live on Campus?[/b]
[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=In Depth]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Moral Alignment:[/b]
True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral,Lawful Neutral | Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Good, |Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil, Lawful Evil. Pick whichever one you think fits your character most. If you have questions concerning the alignments don't be afraid to ask them.

[b]Personality:[/b]
(At least a paragraph, a description of how your character acts. Doesn't have to be too in depth, I just don't want any two sentence personalities

[b]Hearts Desire:[/b]
(What your character desires most in life)

[b]Likes:[/b]
(What your character likes. At least three, preferably more)

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
(What your character dislikes. At least three, preferably more)

[b]Fears:[/b]
(What your character fears. At least two.)

[b]Magic touch:[/b]
(Unlike students, theirs would be fully developed. Because of this, I'm forbidding Gods from being teachers, unless they're like... Minor Gods. If they could have the power to destroy the school, don't use them. Or if you really want Zeus, they must not use their powers)
[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=Physical Description]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Height:[/b]
(Both centimeters and feet. If you can't convert that, just put one and I'll do it for you.)

[b]Weight:[/b]
(Both kilograms and pounds. Like before, if you can't convert, just put one down and I'll do it for you)

[b]Build:[/b]
(Muscular? Thin like the twig? Put that here.)

[b]Scars:[/b]
(Any scars can go here)

[b]Hair:[/b]
(Colour, a rough descrition of the style, shit like that)

[b]Eye colour:[/b]
(Self explanitory)

[b]Preferred clothes:[/b]
(Picture, description, whatever you like)
[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=Relationships]
[scroll=400px]
(Delete this line, this tab can be left blank for the most part, but you can also establish pre-relationships.)
[b]Friends:[/b]
(Please update as more friends are made)

[b]BFFA:[/b]
(No being your own BFFA. You can have more than one.)

[b]Enemies:[/b]
(Please update as more enemies are made)

[b]Crush:[/b]
(Please update as your character develops a crush. No crushing on your own characters)

[b]Significant Other(s):[/b]
(Fill in whenever you have one or more than one. Be polygamous if you want idc)

[b]Family:[/b]
(Parents, siblings, children? Pets?)
[/scroll][/tab][/tabs][/column][/row]

Yuki White

megane_ritsu_by_cu_ry-d90a712.jpg

• Name:
    "I'm... Yuki White. Nice to meet you"
    Yuki White

Birthday:
    "December 12th."
    December 12

Male

Sexuality:
    "Ah... Well... I have a girlfriend..."
    Bisexual, prefers men.

Story:
    "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. It's... An honour to be in it."
    Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Role:
    "I'm... The next Snow White. A role... I wear with pride."
    Snow White

Royal or Rebel?:
    "I'm a Royal... Why would I want to change my fate?
    Royal

"Uhm... Well..."
    Yuki actually hates the idea of going along with his story, but pretends he does because it's what society expects from him. His family has a reputation to keep up, and he doesn't want to upset his mothers, though he's actually not sure what they have to say about him disliking his destiny. He's never asked them. Still, he doesn't want Astoria to feel like she has to marry him out of obligation, and he also really doesn't want to imprison or harm Sable. Nonetheless, he has a perfect destiny set out for him, so he'll pretend he's happy with it.

Sakuma.Ritsu.full.1947268.jpg

Last edited:
Nick Clause

latest

• Name:
    "Hey, I'm Nick! Oh, yeah, it's short for- W-Why do you think it's short for Nicholas?!"
    Nicola "Nick" Clause

Birthday:
    "Only the best of best of bestest day!"
    December 25th

"Wh-What do you mean you think I'm joking about being a girl?!"
    Female, there seems to be a mistake on her paperwork and she's been put in the male dorm. As such, she's kind of stopped trying to correct people that think she's a guy and lets it go.

Sexuality:
    "Only girls ever ask me out..."
    Straight, despite how she's extremely popular among girls

Story:
    "I'm Santa!"
    Yuletide/Christmas

Role:
    "I'm Santa! Or, uhm, some people still call me Odin or some other names, but I'm not taking on, like, the actual Odin's job, just the present bearing part! Is the next Odin at school with me? Would they be upset that I said that?"
    Santa Clause

Royal or Rebel?:
    Royal

"I love giving people presents! Not coal, though. Nobody's getting coal! Well... Maybe some, but I don't wanna give a whole lotta people coal. They gotta be really naughty for that!"
    Nick absolutely loves everything about Christmas. She's like a child who never quite outgrew their excitement for the holiday, except she also loves giving people presents. Oh, and she especially loves snow! She has absolutely no complaints about her destiny.

latest

Last edited:
```plaintext

Merlin_-_DisneyCharacter.jpg

• Name: marlin

Birthday: October 25

Sexuality: Bisexual

Story: Arthurian Legends

Role: Mentor and Wizard

Subject they teach: Good Magic Mastery is main class but helps or does other magic related classes if teachers are not available or requires assistance

Opinion on Rebels: Supports them. Believes in the importance of individuals finding their own path and learning from their choices.

Do they live on Campus? Yes
```

Last edited:

02c5f103489837d7237015f617f35b51.jpg

• Name: Sable "Sab" Queen

Birthday:
    October 1

Sexuality:
    Pansexual

Story:
    Snow White

Role:
    Evil Queen

Royal or Rebel?:
    Royal

Sable was raised to become the paragon of evil; thus, she must accomplish her destiny whatever it takes. Weirdly enough, she seems to look forward to spending a long me-time in its confines.

06fb2064f76df17bf6868f28ee9de7e3.jpg

Last edited:

88114.jpg

• Name:
    Astoria Pendragon

Birthday:
    February 20

Sexuality:
    Pansexual, female-leaning

Story:
    Arthurian Legend | Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Role:
    King Arthur | Snow White's Prince

Royal or Rebel?:
    Royal

Astoria grew up hearing about the exploits of her father from the other knights and, as such, has always looked forward to the time she would be the one to take the helm and embark on these quests herself. However, some part of her dreads the time it would happen. The Arthurian Legends are not kind to her character and she doubts it would change for her time.

f979b3658f5608158062345ad97aa034.jpg

Last edited:

3evd0dxb2sl71.png

• Name:
    Agatha Marites Le Fay / Agatha Marites Pendragon

Birthday:
    February 14

Sexuality:
    Lesbian

Story:
    Arthurian Legends

Role:
    Morgana Le Fay

Royal or Rebel?:
    Rebel

Agatha has long been taught what her role is. Who she was supposed to be. What she was supposed to do. She's tired of it. Agatha believes that she can defy her destiny, she refuses to let it define her, to let this so-called destiny shape her future the way that it will.

images

Last edited:

292b582af340019351032eda6bd649cf.jpg

• Name:
    Maverick Tweedle

"Shut up, we're twins, were the same age! Fuck off!"
    17, younger twin(?)

Birthday:
    June 3rd

Sexuality:
    Yes

Story:
    Alice in Wonderland

Role:
    Tweedle Dum

Royal or Rebel?:
    Roybel

Maverick has no problem with his destiny at all. In fact, it sounds perfect to him, and even given the choice he wouldn't change anything. So, in reality, he's a Royal- But he wouldn't pass up the opportunity to cause some chaos.[/color]

3620cfda973df040dd63f3ef7bc53b47.png

Last edited:
wip

d05aa28974d9aea4e53f0d6d7b6b2f5c.jpg

• Name: Celine Cheshire

Birthday: March 13th

Sexuality:
    Lesbian

Story:
    Alice's adventures in Wonderland

Role:
    Cheshire Cat

Royal or Rebel?:
    Roybel, she doesn't care for titles.

Celine doesn't care what happens in her story, or to her story. While she loves wonderland and it will always be her home, she rather be elsewhere. Too many things happen there, and Celine rather be somewhere a bit quieter without a'lot of things happening at once.

0a9e8e5dd1bb0caa8b5914b1f0271561.jpg

Last edited:
{WIP}​

9b486ac526df6c3286ec8abf9e104097.jpg

• Name:
    Rory Heart

Birthday:
    February 14th

Sexuality:
    Gay

Story:
    Alice in Wonderland

Role:
    Queen of Hearts

Royal or Rebel?:
    Rebel

Growing up, he never understood why the servants tip-toed around him and it was only when he was older that he realized they were all terrified of upsetting him. He could understand the reason; his mother was a terrifying woman and they expected he was going to be just like her. But he won't, he refuses to lie down and let fate walk all over him. He is the only one that decides his own destiny.

813059020d217444bcd4628704a0a052.jpg

Last edited:

6970038584_4366334374_4e8315c7d25c98d526c587d536ea27563.png

• Name: Theresita Reverie Triton | "Riri"

Birthday:
    May 5th

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Story:
    The little mermaid

Role:
    King Triton

Royal or Rebel?:
    Royal

Reverie has no qualms about her destiny; to one day reign her birthplace and be known as The Sea Queen. However, her constant clash with her tentacled sibling make this no easy feat. Though their various beliefs often cause a strain in their relationship, she still longs for the possibility that their visions would align.

253933243690b13887198400196d818d.jpg

Last edited:

b10d5620220632f0f72ee278eac00235.jpg

• Name:
    "My model name is Galaxy, and that's what I've been called.... Malion was tagged onto the end when I got married."
    Galaxy Malion

"How long have I... Been functioning.... Or... How old I look....?"
    He's a robot, but 20

Birthday:
    "Logs say I was activated on October First."
    October 1st

Sexuality:
    "U-Uhm, sexuality? I like... Men? Or... Women? I was married to a man? Um..."
    He's confused
    Not about his sexuality, just in general
    Help him

Story:
    Pygmalion and Galatea

Role:
    Galatea

Subject they teach:
    "...Don't look so surprised."
    Poison Fruit Theory

Opinion on Rebels:
    "... I have no right to an opinion. I was made and didn't know I was a story character, I just did what I was made to..."
    He tends to stay away from the topic of Rebels and Royals, as he doesn't know what it's like to be raised to take on a role. He didn't know he was a story character, nor that he was fulfilling his ex-husbands's fate. He's reluctant to admit it, but he thinks that the children should follow what their heart says.

He's praying Violet will rebel, PLEASE stop trying to build a wife out of human remains.

Do they live on Campus?
    Sure I guess

Last edited:

1326idolizedTransparent.png

• Name:
    "Dr. Violet Frankenstein!
    Violet Frankenstein

Birthday:
    October 31st

"If you need to ask, your eyes definitely won't be sufficient for Wifey -Oh, what'd I say? No~thing!"

Sexuality:
    "Eugh, why is that even a question? Why would I ever be attracted to a man?"
    Lesbian

Story:
    Frankenstein

Role:
    Dr Frankenstein

Royal or Rebel?:
    Royal

She doesn't actually know her own story, as her biological mother and father died when she was 1, and Galaxy doesn't know her story. But she's already acting it out, it would seem. She already has her issues with humanity, so why shouldn't she take it into her own hands to play God and make the waifu reality has denied her?

Kurosawa.Ruby.full.2285953.png

Last edited:

2khQXQb.jpeg

• Name:
    Remi Blanc

Birthday:
    May 18

Sexuality:
    Pansexual

Story:
    Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland

Role:
    The White Rabbit

Royal or Rebel?:
    She’s undecided

Remi has nothing against her story or her role in it, and thinks it’d be a pretty easy destiny to fulfill, but she also wonders what it would be like to chose her own destiny and diverge from the path set for her. She wonders what will happen to her after she leads Alice down the rabbit hole and through Wonderland, and if Alice wants to go down the rabbit hole at all.

rHbtu2p.jpeg

Last edited:

CQKCNIJ.jpeg

• Name:
    Aspen Basile

Birthday:
    June 21

Male, though he’s often mistaken as a female due to his appearance and voice

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Story:
    Rapunzel

Role:
    Rapunzel

Royal or Rebel?:
    Secretly a Rebel but pretends he’s a Royal

Aspen’s family puts a great deal of pressure on him to fulfill his destiny and become the next Rapunzel. So as not to upset them, he pretends to go along with it. In reality he loathes the idea of being taken from his life and his friends and locked in a tower, and then later abandoned in the middle of a desert, all for the pride of some witch. He also doesn’t enjoy the idea of being expected to fall in love with someone who just happens to find him in the tower and become his only companion. It feels like without any choice of suitor, he’d just be settling on who his love is.

dkTaKpj.png

Last edited:

KuKxgLa.jpg

• Name:
    Rhea Fae

Birthday:
    January 17th

Sexuality:
    Pansexual male-leaning, Demiromantic

Story:
    Peter Pan

Role:
    Tinker Bell

Royal or Rebel?:
    Roybel

Since tasting what life is like when you aren’t so tiny you can only feel one emotion at a time, she doesn’t particularly look forward to being stuck that way for the convenience of her “Peter”, who may or may not cause her an early death after refusing to listen to her. She’s both put into a role that is impossible to fulfill with the stature it will require her to be and then expected to not be heeded at all. Her mother was lucky in that her Peter cared for her to bring coax her back to life, but who is to say that will be the version Rhea gets. She’s trying to be optimistic, but it’s hard.

z0k5bPi.jpeg

Last edited:

XATWgiI.jpg

• Name:
    Osiris Belmont

Birthday:
    June 15th

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Story:
    Peter Pan

Role:
    Captain Hook

Royal or Rebel?:
    Rebel

“Would you want to lose your hand to a ticking crocodile? No, enough said.”
    Osiris has seen the aftermath of his destiny, and watched it plagued not only himself but his family. It is more akin to a generational curse that is a constant looming threat that follows them no matter where they are. It is one thing to constantly be at odds with their “Peter”, but the physical pain and trauma is something else entirely. It’s not fair, he has done nothing to deserve this fate but it’s the only one they give him.

AYW8ihD.jpeg

Last edited:

29361178cf262156a7aade232ef3cd96.jpg

• Name: Bai Muyi
    “The ‘Bai’ of white, the ‘Mu’ of admiring and desiring, the ‘Yi’ of joy and harmony.”

Birthday:
    April 3rd

Sexuality:
    Homosexual

Story:
    The Nodding Tiger

Role:
    The Tiger

Royal or Rebel?:
    Rebel

“Well… according to my tale I’ll have to get rid of someone's son to take their place… that doesn’t seem like a very Royal fate to brag about so I just stick with Rebel…”
    Muyi is very adverse to letting his fate play out and will do anything he can, covertly, to avoid it happening.

72cad1bf39176fae5e682708d20a95e9.jpg

QY0gYQY.jpg

• Name:
    Alexander “Alex” Sherwood

Birthday:
    August 24th

Sexuality:
    Bisexual male leaning

Story:
    Robin Hood

Role:
    Sheriff of Nottingham

Royal or Rebel?:
    Royal

A land without law and order is bound to fail. What is a role but the directions to ensure the best outcome for all? Life is inherently unfair, but to allow that unfairness to spread out of refusal to play one‘s part in the grand scheme is selfish and destructive.

ZldRc38.jpeg

Last edited:
Belladonna Headless

Tomoe.Mami.600.1110363.jpg

• Name:
    "I'm Belladonna, Bell for short."
    Belladonna Headless

Birthday:
    "June sixth."
    June 6th

"I've... Never been mistaken for a man before"
    Female

Sexuality:
    "Oh, I'm only into girls"
    Lesbian

Story:
    "I'm from part of Celtic Folklore"
    Celtic Folklore

Role:
    "I'm the Dullahan."
    Dullahan

Royal or Rebel?:
    "I'm a royal."
    Royal

"I see no problem with my role. Sure, it's not as romantic as other people, but it's not a bad one. One day, I'll be an embodiment of death, and I think that's fine."
    Belladonna has been exposed to what her role would be her entire life, as her father had to raise her while carrying out the duties of the Dullahan. Due to this, she's already used to the idea of what she'll have to do, and is numb to the thought of people dying. Of course, she worries about the people she cares about dying, but some random man on the street? Well, he's nobody to her. It's perhaps not the best way to look at the world, but it's hers nonetheless.

Tomoe.Mami.600.1125253.jpg

Last edited:

1QJXpqj.jpg

• Name:
    Azalea Fluer

Birthday:
    December 9th

Sexuality:
    Bisexual female leaning

Story:
    Sleeping Beauty

Role:
    Sleeping Beauty

Royal or Rebel?:
    Royal

She has one of the better destinies, she only has to be asleep for give or take a hundred years and woken up be her true love. So she is guaranteed someone who loves her truly, a long nap, and succession to the throne. Nothing too terrible, so she has nothing much to rebel against. Though that does not mean she is against those who are unhappy with their own.

ZgskJZO.jpeg

Last edited:

ea20620a51236a23018f1c0b0c73b7fe.jpg

• Name:
    Ivory Locks

Birthday:
    April 20th

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Story:
    Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Role:
    Goldilocks

Royal or Rebel?:
    Royal

To Ivory, it sounds like her fairytale story will turn out just right in the end and that is exactly what she wants. If she were not to follow her destiny it would just complicate things and who knows what her ending would be? What if it's not perfect like this one? She just can't risk it. The insecurity and unpredictability of the path of a Rebel is too stressful for her.

af5aeb99258fe91314cdd91d47cd3657.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back