Ethervel - A World inside a World

xD well thanks for being so curious. It's been good. Lots of school work though and not a whole Lotta luck in the job department...

Hey guys!! I do still have a character on its way! Work just recently got really busy and I have run into a few love life problems.

My character is almost done though honestly I just need to sit and turn my point form of her bio into paragraphs xD

@Lunalit Lookin forward to It Miss Luna, Just a thought, why not put yer post up there as a slot saver so people know you got that Ability on lockdown? Though this Is my own opinion.

That's a good idea, @AzelFang ! Please do post it, @Lunalit ! Also, any idea of when your friend will be joining? I would like to start working on my second character, while everyone is still introducing themselves.

I'm pretty sure one of the other RP's did the same thing, so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to. (:3) So tired~

I posted her up for now. I will probably take the time now to type out her personality and history xD Or later... I have a bit of time today thank God.

Since no one gave me any suggestions I am gonna try and find the time to read through everyones posts. If work turns out slow tonight then I might be able to read through it all and have a post starting in the next few days :) Maybe I can liven things up with a new character?

Id say go for It, It's up to uou Miss Luna. There are a few people with multiple characters.

Hmmm as much as I hate to do it I might just make my first post a set up of where my character is and what shes doing... from what I ready last night most of the characters are at the magic academy and my character is currently not there....

I believe that 3 of them currently are.. Unless I'm mistaken, but I'm quite sure that the rest of us are In the normal world, most of which are In the Library.

In the library? Hmm. This would be much easier with a summary.. and I swore Defaulted put one up in here but I cannot find it..

Found it!!! Okay so maybe I should jump into the library? That should be really easy for me since Amelia is trying to research and study ice.

What time of day is it??

Say @Szulu Is there gonna be any chance for ye to respond to them, or are ye still under weather and busy with.. Life?

She liiiiiiiiives!

And she's posting.

And she apologizes for her long absence.

Poor Sammy. She's very bad a glares.

And Thomas is becoming a bit more of a flirt than I originally meant him to be...

Hey, guys. Sorry I have not been active. One of the reasons is that because RPNation wouldn't contact my email for my account details, it restricted me from making any sort of post or reply to anything. I am deeply sorry for this, but I will be active more. I will start getting back into the RP tomorrow, most likely, since it is late here. Once again, I am sorry for my absence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back