Ethervel - A World inside a World

@avira I know. I was more going for Thomas hearing Valerie sounding a bit snappish and complimenting her. He's noticed that she's responding fairly positively to him, so now he's being more obvious. Not that he was as subtle as he thinks... xD

I'm waiting for the right time and place to add my character.. I can't seem to find where that is just yet ^^, Especially since everyone is leaving the library where I was going to bump into people

Ugh... I Just spent 2 days workin non-stop.. Got sick, ate somethin bad, spent the past four hours, In the restroom.. My stomach, my back, my.. Everything.. It all hurts.. Ehhhhhhh!! >_<

Alright some good news. After a longtime being both sick and busy, I finally catch a brake. On Friday I present the biggest project of my senior year, after that I'm pretty much home free and will be much more active on the site. In other words expect a post from me soon! Sorry this took so long guys senior year sucks, and the winter can be pretty brutal in terms of sickness for me.

Szulu said:
Alright some good news. After a longtime being both sick and busy, I finally catch a brake. On Friday I present the biggest project of my senior year, after that I'm pretty much home free and will be much more active on the site. In other words expect a post from me soon! Sorry this took so long guys senior year sucks, and the winter can be pretty brutal in terms of sickness for me.
I can't like this enough, welcome baaaaack!

Yay! -stares endlessly at the page for hours upon hours on end, eyes glued to the screen- Oh... Still In Progress... Okay.... -slowly looks away, cracks could be heard as eyes start to water, and tears flow out-

Where's Neko ;-;

I saw that, I'm Just waitin fer the days to either pass us by, or Hamish to respond. Either way, It might be awhile before I get a response going. Nice post btw..

AzelFang said:
Where's Neko ;-;
I saw that, I'm Just waitin fer the days to either pass us by, or Hamish to respond. Either way, It might be awhile before I get a response going. Nice post btw..
Thanks though it was mostly just catching up and very little original content

Neko was on last night and I'm pretty sure she saw my post as well.

Poor Felix, his bravery Is taking him to a different world.. What will happen to him and his sister? Find out what happens next time, on Dragon Ba- Uhh..

<_<

>_> ...

*burrows away*

Not a few Vels. Any Vel. But Vels will have their Ether storage drained afterwards. There are multiple books like that, but the only one in New Manhattan is there. There are other cracks in the city you can use to get to Ethervel.

I'm pretty sure yer next, cause they both replied, as I've said before tho, I'm Just waitin fer the time skip, or Hamish. Either way, I'll be.. Thinkin fer awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back