Ethervel - A World inside a World

Music plays: And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Will Always LOOOOOOOVE YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- PENTA KILL

. . . Aw..

You know what really.. Really sucks? Is when yer so sick, It's like yer drunk, and you still have to work.. I'm.. My head.. Hurts so much, I feel so light though... Ugh >_< I hate being sick.. (:'()

@Lunalit Say, have you figured what yer change or remake on the whole CS Is gonna be? I don't want to see pushy or nuffin, Jus really lookin forward to It~

Last edited by a moderator:
@AzelFang I have not yet. I cannot seem to find a decent picture for my character... I know I want the element ice though. I just need a lil more time I will find something soon I am sure.

Great news!!! I have finally found what I have been looking for and I am going to dive back into the profile tomorrow!

I really hope Ice will still be free by the time I hand in this character. If not I may just give up. I will not want to make a third charcter for this RP that I have no been able to RP in yet >,<

Yeah sorry in my end to its been hectic here I'm getting ready for college trying to find a job.... uhhhh so busy!

I'm also sick.. And I have to work thru It e~e' /watchesthesiteforanyandeverysinglepostsoIcanreadthemandgoclapclapcalp...

Soooo I was gone for about two weeks because of bad weather at home, and now I don't know if I can even post in the role play. ;-;

Is there any way someone can catch me up to speed, or something? Otherwise I don't think I have all the time to skim every post and still make a good response. I feel like it might be better if I just "show up" in the story, if that's possible .-.

@Amityvillager What is happening at the moment, is that my character is trying to get Nekoni's and Szulu's character to go with him to Ethervel, Highnesses character Roxie is having a conversation with X's and avira's, which X's is flirting with avira's, snd Highnesses other character is I believe on pause for the moment. Azel's character is waiting on him, I believe, or for the timeskip that will happen soon. I do not remember off the top of my head. But I believe everyone has gathered at the library Highnesses character Hamish owns. You don't necessarily have to start at the beginning to catch up. You can skim through the last two and a half, maybe, just kinda look it over. But it's up to you. We'd be glad to have you stay with us. :)

Refaulted said:
@Amityvillager What is happening at the moment, is that my character is trying to get Nekoni's and Szulu's character to go with him to Ethervel, Highnesses character Roxie is having a conversation with X's and avira's, which X's is flirting with avira's, snd Highnesses other character is I believe on pause for the moment. Azel's character is waiting on him, I believe, or for the timeskip that will happen soon. I do not remember off the top of my head. But I believe everyone has gathered at the library Highnesses character Hamish owns. You don't necessarily have to start at the beginning to catch up. You can skim through the last two and a half, maybe, just kinda look it over. But it's up to you. We'd be glad to have you stay with us. :)

You are a saint! I'll hopefully post sometime in the next two days. Thanks so much :3

Yeah, I know. But I can't post until I get something from Szulu or Nekoni. :/ I need to think of something to bring the life back into here...

Yeah yeah I get it prompt Szulu to post. I've been pretty busy college, senior year, finding a job. I should have some time tonight to pump something out

Listen. No one is pressured to post. Please, take your time. I would rather people make a post they are proud of rather than make this RP into a factory, where it's thought there is some sort of quota we need to reach. No one should feel pressured to post at all. This is an RP where its something that takes time. I know some people won't be able to get a post out everyday. Same for me. I have times I am unable to post. I want everyone to just understand that all I expect is you follow the rules, get along with each other, and have a good time here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back