Ethervel - A World inside a World

She's like her sister In that kind of way.. Her RPSister.. To bad she's no longer wif Us..

<.< X, if you're eating popcorn, you better not get any butter on any of the furniture. Also, Nekoni, don't randomly throw things. You can break some of my important vases. And Azel, stop trying to drag everyone into the depth's of hell with you. Last time I went to get everyone, the tires of my car were burned. <.<

> .> We don't have fire In le Abyss of Despair..

We have death and fluffy bunnies that go rawr! and eat yer soul..

How so~?

Waitin fer @Szulu to respond to le Neko =3

@Nekoni

Hey Neko, you mind tellin me yer story?

@Conversation.

O^O; -sips his coffee, as he watches dust particles float past his screen...-

@Lunalit I believe that Illusions have already been taken, I'm sure Refault will tell you to choose something else.

That's why you always make sure to check the sign-up page, seeing who has what. It's what I did. (:3) I hope you find somethin that you like. With what's left.

Im still pretty new here so I wouldn't of thought to double check.. I just kinda trusted the front page...

I'm pretty frustrated now because I spent a lot of effort on that character.

I will take a look at other options tomorrow.

Yea, I had my own set of problems with my own CS, It's fine though, I do hope you'll stay to Join us though. (Z_Z)

Lunalit said:
Im still pretty new here so I wouldn't of thought to double check.. I just kinda trusted the front page...
I'm pretty frustrated now because I spent a lot of effort on that character.

I will take a look at other options tomorrow.
I believe it wasn't marked as taken because the character who does use Illusions was only very recently accepted. It's the character submission right above yours.

Anyway I'll wait for you to pick something else before creating my second character so you have more options. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you... I will probably end up picking Ice but again I need to let my frustrations fade before I go making a decision.

I will be back around tomorrow (if i didnt have to work all night I would be back tonight but blah work.)

I know that feeling =~= 12 hour from mornin 't afternoon, then 9 hours extra at another Job.. If It wasn't for the extreme amount of coffee, I'd be asleep for those 3 free hours...

Actually.. Speaking of sleep.. I think I'll go pass out with the dogs now.. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Berro Miss Luna.. (Z_Z)

-slithers over to his kohai- Where's fishboy hiding at?

Holy crap.. This new update makes me cri.. Wtf RPN!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back