Ethervel - A World inside a World

Okie dokie! No problem. :3

Everyone has their preferences, so I usually just edit the posts after I make the comment, lol.

But now I know!

No worries. ^u^ I'm hoping that I can get the Rules tab given to me by tomorrow, or at least Tuesday, so then people can start making CS's. I hope tenfold.

I'll go ahead and start on one, but when you do get all that jazz sorted out and you need me to tweak, I am more than happy to! ^^

Yes, it is only one person per power. And yes, you can call Bright if you want it if no one else has yet.

Cool, I'll work on a CS! Maybe our characters could have a cool sibling-like relationship, since she's always healing him after he gets beat up?

Sure! That could be a thing in the RP. xD It's cool how people seem to be interested in this RP. I didn't think it would go well in the recruiting area.

The Rules tab has been added, and I strongly recommend people to go over and read it, please! They are important, at least to me they are.

@HighnessesReign The OOC is here for a reason. Please use this. xD

Haha. Hello there, Nekoni :3. There are rules, which are appropriately under the correctly named 'Rules' tab. There, you may browse the rules to your heart's content.

And yes, you may, because no one else has yet. Would recommend making a placeholder in the Sign-Up tab saying that.

Hi! Would it be all right if I applied with two characters, siblings, one with unawakened powers and one without? The reason I ask is that I'd prefer for the "normal" one would be very young, and you specified in the overview that you wanted adults and teenagers, so I'm not sure if you'd consider twelve (the age I'd prefer) to be old enough. I can age her up a bit, but I just wanted to check. :)

Sure. If you would like to use 2 characters, that is fine. And I have no problem with what age you want your character as. There really is no limit to it, minimum or maximum. It just has to be realistic when you play them. Something I was on the fence about was people having two characters, but I think I'm going to make that an option anyways.

So, anyways, yes. What you are asking I am fine with.

@Refaulted

Oh, I had intended to create a second character as well. Just to inform you since I have come to a decision on what type of character they will be, and so you'll know when I ask whether or not they're accepted.

@HighnessesReign Alrighty, then. hank you for letting me know.

Quick thing, though. This is to everyone, mainly. I have been working on the first post today, and I was thinking of officially starting the RP tonight. But, I noticed that there are some CS's that are either started but not completed, or have placeholders. So, I'd like input from everyone, on what their opinion on starting is: Start it tonight? Or start it sometime later this week?

I don't want to act like a dictator of this RP, so I will look to the opinions of others to make decisions. Hope you guys don't mind. ^u^;;

I'll be done pretty soon. Apologies for the CS's that are freakin' novels- I like making characters that are conflicted/complicated, and then when I have to write out their personalities I'm all like, "Well, they like to project this, but then they're actually like that, except in this situation, around a certain person, or holding a chicken near running water at the turn of the full moon."

As for starting, I think that pretty much depends on how you envision the plot going. Like, if it would not be too hard to jump in after it's been going for a little while, it shouldn't be a problem starting tonight; but if you want to get started with the main action really soon it might be better to wait.

Well, the first arc of it won't start until I know and have confirmation that everything and everyone is good with their characters and such. Until then, I will probably just make it so everyone gets to meeting each other, in different groups and such. Once I know people are good with their CS's and such, then I will begin the arc. Not a lot of main action until then. Just people getting to meet each other's characters.

Mr. Faulted I have completed my second character and they are prepared for your criticism or acceptance.

@The One Called X

Oh, um, upon posting my CS I realized that Hamishes twins name was Sam and realized that was the same name as Thomases sisters.

Hope you don't mind, Sam doesn't play a real role in the roleplay(his sister, not James) so i'm hoping you're alright with that. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back