• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon -OOC-

i meant eica as in tracking the phone, secret mic put on to her, stuff that would baciacly be normal to do when sending an undercover agent behind enemy lines

From what I've gathered E.I.C.A is like epsilons FBI and CIA mixed with secret police and military xD

Stasi is the infamous Secret Service of German Democratic Republic (East Germany) which is known for Wireing almost every telephone in the country,placing recorders to peoples homes ect. look them up.Well CIA is the same shit as Stasi but atleast they keep it a bit more secret :P

Stasi is the infamous Secret Service of German Democratic Republic (East Germany) which is known for Wireing almost every telephone in the country,placing recorders to peoples homes ect. look them up.Well CIA is the same shit as Stasi but atleast they keep it a bit more secret :P

Stasi sounds cooler xD  but yeah just mix Stasi with a full blown military and I think that's eica 

Stasi sounds cooler xD  but yeah just mix Stasi with a full blown military and I think that's eica 

Well you have my support dude! I'm sure Secret Services do keep tabs (outright stalk them and record their every word and move) on their agents.Now all you've gotta do is kidnap the family members and torture them while recording a video tape.My suggestion is the Heathing Room.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Daniel reaving

All that should be mentioned prior to the point at which it's brought up. The equivalent would be me writing that Violet has jammers in her mansion after the fact.

Well in the end wouldn't that be unfair. To remove any way of silith being able to know what her agent is doing and stopping her from contacting her when it was time to kill violet? Because it was basically silith monitoring rondas phone so if you said jammers then that would mean her phone would never work. I'm not trying to undermine you dc I'm just trying to figure this out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well in the end wouldn't that be unfair. To remove any way of silith being able to know what her agent is doing and stopping her from contacting her when it was time to kill violet?

It would be unfair to stop Silith like that. Just like it would be unfair to let you have knowledge which you can't have. That's the point of this talk. The goal is being smart before the fact.

The matter isn't settled yet, of course, so you have to figure a way to solve that "problem" in a way which keeps everyone satisfied plot-wise.

I'm gonna hide your posts, if you don't mind, because they can't be valid as they're going against the rules.

Well we'll have to wait for daniel than.Nice Avatart by the way which Anime/Manga is it from?

The rp, two people printing guns at eachother. (One is disguissed as a cane though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back