• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon -OOC-

@DC981 I got permission from Sage's owner to have her killed off, Dan is now free.

@Daniel reaving , I was also told that Dan has received blueprints to recreate Sage's tech, so Isabella can have a memory chip to progress further without forgetting things, unless you want to have her keep the memory loss, up to you! :D

CERBERUS177 said:
@DC981 I got permission from Sage's owner to have her killed off, Dan is now free.
@Daniel reaving , I was also told that Dan has received blueprints to recreate Sage's tech, so Isabella can have a memory chip to progress further without forgetting things, unless you want to have her keep the memory loss, up to you! :D
Lets keep her memory loss I love it and its adorable!!!

ok i got it up...let me know if i need to fix anything because..i know its not the best but its like 4 am here so yeah lol

DC981 said:
It's approved. I need to check, you know the game is set on planet Epsilon, right?
yeh i know...i just need to get updated on the storyline so far....most likely after the update

AAAAGGHHH!!

This stupid update made me miss, like, five pages worth of fricking alerts. The site is now confusing and stupid when it was fine before.

the only thing I like about this update is the fricking theme settings which make it easier on the eyes at night. 

Sorry but would you mind updating me on what I missed? I can't sit and read for long because I get headaches while reading... It's weird, I think I need glasses.

going to murder the people who thought this update would be okay...

image.jpg

Sorry guys, my sister had a birthday so I wasn't available. I apologiz for vanishing without announcement.

So, um... Where do I begin from? I'm a little behind and will be busy for a while and I'll try to make a post, but should I be going back to "Mike's boss" or..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back