• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental wars

Damion looks around at the tents and looks up at the trees. " i don't do tents and don't ask it really personal" states Damion walking away from the two and to a tree he climbs halfway to a stable enough tree branch. " Fire you say huh? " Damion yells his body warming up.

"Yeah it's in the distance. Let's go towards it!" I start dashing to the fire as quick as possible, as I think how an why, or who, and what happened.

Adam begins lighting his hands up"what are you talking about mikahil do you see a hunter? Be ready to fight if you do,but you could just be paranoid

Adam dashes towards it and thinks about what it could possibly be."wait for me kid you don't know what it could be

(I have to go of as well) "I need to know what happened. I don't want any casualties today!" I keep sprinting, but my body starts to feel a big boost of power.

Damion looks at the two leave and decides to stay here he was really sleepy. Though he didn't want to sleep he did and he dreamed of his brother and there time together.

Efima sighed, never being able to find the source from where the noise came from. Looking back down at the village she saw Asher had already made contact and rolled her eyes, quickly making her way down and walking up behind him. Her hand was placed at the hilt of her katana as she stared down at the others with a smirk on her lips. This is where she felt most comfortable, right where the tension was. She rolled her eyes looking at the girl who was at the verge of tears. No wonder Asher left them, this was beyond pathetic."Asher why do insist to talk to them? Were her on business not for a family reunion."

Iggy walks behind the beautiful Hunter with a katana but he doesn't pay much attention to her he's far to busy taking in the sights.it had been years since he had Been free of that facility and he had forgotten what clouds even look like

Small particles of golden sand float off of his body the streams coming dangerously close to Efima as he wills the strands towards a squirrel he saw earlier the poor creature begins to run in circles before collapsing into a cardiac arrest

"Aww that was way to short lived I need to find something bigger,Efima how long til we find some savages I'm soooo bored"he asks with a disturbing grin.

(Assume that Iggy had run off earlier and just caught back up)

@Aio

Lucian ran back to the camp with a crazy, goofy smile on his face. Electricity rolling off his hands, which ment he had been recently using his powers, for what? The world may never know. " So listen Achilles I was thinking that when the Hunters comes we just... Well crap who let them in?" Lucian glared at the hunters but as soon as he got to his sister his expression changed for a split second before going back to the scowl he knows and loves. "Wow you people think that all you need is three? What a sad day it is for the Hunters now is it?" It was obvious Lucian was taunting them and any sane person would not dare do what he was but this was Lucian. He had no common sense.

Well whoever you are. You seem like a lightning type . yes. Well you might have great control over you powers, but do you understand your powers. has my brother ever told you about the omnielementals. The person who is the second half of their power. Basically they understand their power to the fullest. They can create your power out of nothing. Achilles can use water right, but he can just think of water and it instantly appears he doesn't use the atmosphere he just creates it by his will. That is the little secret me and my brother have. We are onmielenentals." Asher then made a pure lighting sword, and fire armor. "So who is ready to get attacked first.

(Sudden plot twist guys. Wait till you here the backstory. Asher and Achilles might no be fully human lol"

Ethan smirked as the last of the hunters burned there yelling voices dying out. He just got done killing one group of hunters who didn't know what hit them and he was heading for the next. Ethan starts walking out of there camp which was burning and he laughed as it fell. Though he seemed happy he was really sad inside he needed to find his brother and avenge their father's death. With that in mind Ethan slip into the shadows of the treeline and continued moving.

@ Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
I run as fast as I can, and I stand there in front of the fire. I was petrified. I was ignoring the fact that I was standing in between the hunter and runners because the fire had reminded me of my past. My body sparks red for a moment instead of blue. Later I snap out of it; I look around and since I don't know anyone... "Who started this fire?" I say as I straighten my mask a bit: it had been a little crooked on my face because of my sprinting. I hold my kunai up in place in case of any attack.

Comes behind Aaron and then gets in front of him."that's a good question but why'd you run off like that with no warning you could've got killed"

"I stronger than you think. I can handle myself and I care about people, so I should naturally be worried about anyone here." My body stops sparking red. "I just want to know who started this fire." I look at my right, and then I look at my left; I see a girl standing behind a guy and a few others, but on the other side I see a girl with a katana and a guy who looks blazed up. I bet he started the fire.

Aaron looks at the people also and then looks back down at mikahil."and how would you know that? You are too quick to anger and that could very well be your downfall"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back