• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental Academy

(Just gonna shake things up a tad for myself xD )

Cat tried her best to stay engaged in the conversation, but the longer she stood there, the tighter her gut got. She was uncomfortable with their attention, but particularly the male attention. Her usually bright smile was growing reserved and shaky, but James seemed to feed off of her insecurity and sidled closer.

"You know, Ive always wondered if children of elementals are stronger, especially those with parents of the same element." He said, looking at Cat with an odd look in his eyes, and Sadie smirked. Suddenly, she realized that the pixie-cut girl was not a very friendly type; she was perfectly aware of her discomfort, and was enjoying watching her squirm. As James reached to put his hand on Cat's shoulder, she stepped away.

"Would you excuse me?" She said softly, her gray eyes fixed on his face, with a hard look, for a heartbeat before she stepped past him.

He caught a hold of her wrist and tugged her back, and said with a smirk, "Where are you going? We're supposed to get to know each other."

Cat tried to draw her arm away subtly, not wanting the teacher to notice the situation, but his grip was too tight.

((I think I'm going to remake this RP with a little changes since its not active at all and I think my fixex would make it better anyway. I'll put a link up here when I'm done if any of you want to join.))

(Cool. I'm working on it right now. I'm making the character sheet much more detail as well as the rules towards the RP. I'm trying to increase the quality of the RP by having a higher standard. So if you're not comfortable with that just letting you know in advance what will be happening.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back