• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Elder Scrolls Roleplay

Should I create a Fallout 3/New Vegas roleplay?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No! You don't need to know how to do it. However, I am interested in the work you did for this 'dengenronpa rp'. Could you link it to me?

okay i think different itams should have different damige with different numbers of dice

Iron=one

Steel=two

Elven=three

Draven= four

Glass= five

Deadric= Six

and each type of wepon get's more rare the higher damige it is

drummerboi said:
okay i think different itams should have different damige with different numbers of dice
Iron=one

Steel=two

Elven=three

Draven= four

Glass= five

Deadric= Six

and each type of wepon get's more rare the higher damige it is
Sounds good. However, how much sides would each die have?

oh if forgot thalmor wepoins 1 die and 5 sided

iron =6

steel=10

elven=12

Draven=15

Glass=18

Deadric- 20

poisions would be one five sided die if coated on wepons or arrows

if useing bows and arrow's there should be a sucsesul rate maning you would need to get above a cirtain number or the arrow would miss

Hmm, I'm a little confused. Does the number next to the type represent the amount of die, or the amount of sides that a die has?

and of course what are we going to do about the looting system? should the GM decide what should be in the chest or whatever

drummerboi said:
yeaaaah : D okay now that we got weapons and looting done armour
I think each piece of armor should have a armor rating and that armor rating goes down every time you get hit.

@drummerboi Oh and how will we treat dodging and blocking?

the person who is getting hit throws a dice to dodge and it will be there turn to attack kind of like the final fantasy combat system one person attacks one person defends and as for magic dules we shoul dhave a unique feture that two spells colide kind of like harry potter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back