• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Elder Scrolls Roleplay

Should I create a Fallout 3/New Vegas roleplay?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kirito Kei

One Thousand Club

Elder Scrolls
high_resolution_tamriel_map__elder_scrolls_series__by_belhene-d581jpg.png

Have you ever wondered what would happen if instead of the Hero of Kvatch or even the Dragonborn being one person, he was a group of people? I am thinking of starting a roleplay based on that idea.

Players will be able to talk, travel, and fight anything or anywhere that is any of the games and their DLC.

I would like this roleplay to be extremely realistic. It is for this reason that some new mechanics will probably have to be incorporated into the roleplay. The roleplay will be heavily based off the game, however simply because this will be done in a forum, some sort of dice system will probably be involved, however I am open to new ideas.

If this idea develops well, I may even create a Fallout 3/New Vegas roleplay!

Kirito Kei] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21091-deliriouswolf/ said:
@DeliriousWolf[/URL] Don't worry! I'll be sure you send you a message when the roleplay is done being created.
I'll be eagerly awaiting.

drummerboi said:
and the lore :D but if we have less people we need for all of us to be in the same pice of land in tamriel
If I'm to join its going to have to be Skyrim (Solstheim included) as that is the only Elder Scrolls game I've played. Got over 1000 hours in it.

drummerboi said:
and the lore :D but if we have less people we need for all of us to be in the same pice of land in tamriel
@drummerboi I was thinking of starting in the Imperial Prison since I want to go through the Oblivion storyline first.

@DeliriousWolf Everyone has a access to the Elder Scrolls Wikia. I've only played Skyrim and Oblivion but I also know lots about the first three games.

Kirito Kei] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11021-drummerboi/ said:
@drummerboi[/URL] I was thinking of starting in the Imperial Prison since I want to go through the Oblivion storyline first.
@DeliriousWolf Everyone has a access to the Elder Scrolls Wikia. I've only played Skyrim and Oblivion but I also know lots about the first three games.
Any possibility of doing Skyrim at a later date?

If I'm going to be in Skyrim, aren't we going to have to mess with the timeline? Skyrim is played 200 years after the Oblivion crisis, I believe.

i mean in the future and that means were going to have to make ancestors for are future charicter's were making are charicters more realistic awsome :D

drummerboi said:
i mean in the future and that means were going to have to make ancestors for are future charicter's were making are charicters more realistic awsome :D
I suppose so. Anyway, it's getting late here. Night.

DeliriousWolf said:
Any possibility of doing Skyrim at a later date?
@drummerboi @DeliriousWolf Night, and yes. There will be a Skyrim roleplay I don't exactly know when thought.

We don't have to mess with the timeline. Theres lots of ways to make our characters carry over to Skyim. For example, some people think that if you end Oblivion by doing the shivering Isles DLC then your character can effectively become a god. There are also lots of creative liberties I can take like having the gods send the characters to the future to deal with another threat.

But we could as do what @drummerboi suggested and just let our characters have offspring.

Yeah. I still have to work out the mechanics and such.

It shouldn't be too hard. Espcailly considering that I can take lots of them from the games.

also when someone compleates a quest that gives the person a item that item cannot be recived by the other rper's for example not evryone can be the thane of whitrun and get the axe or have the house for sale in white run eather ect

drummerboi said:
also when someone compleates a quest that gives the person a item that item cannot be recived by the other rper's for example not evryone can be the thane of whitrun and get the axe or have the house for sale in white run eather ect
Yeah but things like that can be handled easily enough. I'm more concerned with the technical side of things such as combat.

also what about the perk system... and magic for that matter

i think for magic should be easy we have a certain amount of magica and spells cost magica

@drummerboi i I think I'll have to assign a experience system and have people gain experience every time they do something of note. When they get enough experience, they level up and get to chose a perk, similar to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back